‘Drag Race’ Creator Fenton Bailey: ‘Of Course’ We’ve Courted Britney Spears to Be a Guest Judge

Just now, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Definitely! We were gonna find out they were on BS sooner or later LOL. They were becoming messy with how they handled her and stopped feeding the artist and just fed the "machine"

Yeah, I agree, so when this guy said he's not sure if it's due to "Britney's schedule" lol. Britney doesn't seem to have a schedule these days Shes mostly home alone. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Also, am I the only gay here who doesn’t give one single **** about this show? I think I watched like two episodes of it. Eh. 

its boring, bad, ridiculous, cheap, feels crafty, overly dramatic for no reason and it rides the LGBTQIA+ train like crazy.

like whatever, i get people like it, but imho its really bad.

• Like 2

I was able to watch 5 min of the first episode years ago. I did not like it. Glad Britney wasn’tba part of this show.

a few years ago all the guys were bragging about this show, them I started to use this as an example for my dating life. Once the guy told me he was obsessed with this show, I was snucking in to the bathroom and the next thing you know…

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

@DiamondCircus you missed an important detail from the article: Bailey has a special relationship with Spears. Prior to “Drag Race” and its many iterations, Bailey and business partner (and World of Wonder co-founder) Randy Barbato directed the 2013 documentary “I Am Britney Jean,” which chronicled Spears as she finished and promoted her “Piece of Me” tour in Las Vegas.

no wonder someone who worked with team con thinks it was a protection :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: even more of a reason to disregard their bias, bull**** opinion. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes she was FORCED and was the one in the C SHIP, of course she did.

yes and neither britney nor sam nor david nor even iggy said the con was a protection for her and they all worked with team con. it's different from someone working with team con and then going on to pretend like it was anything good for britney

Just now, easy said:

yes and neither britney nor sam nor david nor even iggy said the con was a protection for her and they all worked with team con. it's different from someone working with team con and then going on to pretend like it was anything good for britney

The reach is real honey, Iggy and David weren't running around saying all is well when their girlfriend at the time was being tormented in a facility. Iggy and David aren't also running to TMZ to sell Britney out with exclusives.

:tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The reach is real honey, Iggy and David weren't running around saying all is well when their girlfriend at the time was being tormented in a facility. Iggy and David aren't also running to TMZ to sell Britney out with exclusives.

how do you know sam knew she was being tormented? what if britney didn't tell him? what if britney told him she was fine? told him to say she was because she didn't wanna lose him too? sam isn't selling her out to tmz but i love how you ***** and moan about people derailing threads yet here you are in a thread about drag race bringing up sam and tmz :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You are the president of reaching and obsessing over Sam. Sit down :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

1 hour ago, leviathan said:

its boring, bad, ridiculous, cheap, feels crafty, overly dramatic for no reason and it rides the LGBTQIA+ train like crazy.

like whatever, i get people like it, but imho its really bad.

I did see the clip of 90210 stars Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth throwing shade at Tiffani Thiessen,

I think people like this show cause many lgbtq+ people are told to sit down, pipe down, be quiet and be outcasts and harassed in their lives.

In the sense that this show exists is good for the community to be represented since there is lack of presence of this type of stuff. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, easy said:

how do you know sam knew she was being tormented? what if britney didn't tell him? what if britney told him she was fine? told him to say she was because she didn't wanna lose him too? sam isn't selling her out to tmz but i love how you ***** and moan about people derailing threads yet here you are in a thread about drag race bringing up sam and tmz :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Animated GIF

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

Yeah she totally told him she was fine when we all seen what they did to her in those set up photos outside the facility when he picked her up.

Anyone that seen that would truly believe all was well.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

@DiamondCircus you missed an important detail from the article: Bailey has a special relationship with Spears. Prior to “Drag Race” and its many iterations, Bailey and business partner (and World of Wonder co-founder) Randy Barbato directed the 2013 documentary “I Am Britney Jean,” which chronicled Spears as she finished and promoted her “Piece of Me” tour in Las Vegas.

That last part, and the fact he directed IABJ says it all to me.

#TeamCon 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block