Britney Spears and Sam Asghari reportedly heading for divorce after "crisis talks"

Just now, Jup1ter said:

but we have proof he didn't try to help her at all backstage? and why still after all that britney decided to marry him?

The proof we do have is when she was in that facility, he was parading around saying everything was fine and pushing the all is well narrative.

I get he was complicit in that possibly to hold onto the relationship, but for me it's no excuse when your girlfriend is saying she feels her father is trying to kill her. 

Besides Britney said multiple times she married herself. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Jup1ter said:

even Britney did that on her instagram, maybe they both didn't have a chance to do different?

I don't know there's something weird here, I don't think Sam could have done much tho, they were trying to get out smoothly out of the situation to then expose the c-ship

The difference is Britney was the one held captive in the C ship so her having to go along with things being okay is a lot different than Sam having too.

If anyone was trying to blow the whistle it was David Lucado, Sam has never exposed the C ship, Britney did that and the fans.

Now that it's all over instead of not feeding her abusers he continues to give them exclusives.

• Love 3
Just now, Jup1ter said:

but Sam called Jamie in public a lot, he was all Free Britney, like I said, they didn't have the power to do something, they tried to get out of the situation first to then proceed with the accusation 

I think if Britney tried to scape that facility alone she would be punished more and more it would be proof tat she is crazy

Yes, again Britney was the one in danger and was the one in the C Ship, Sam was hired on via Team Con for the Slumber Party video.

If Britney did try to escape, she said herself there would be consequences or that she thought they'd try and do something to her.

Sam became Free Britney after fans popped the lid open and it was becoming closer to happening.

Nonetheless if a loved one is hurting so badly, you don't run to their abusers and talk with them.

We don't know everything, and don't live in Britney's home what we do know there's alot of sketchy stuff.

Maxi is suspect too. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, So Annoying said:

Honestly they don't mesh together, something's off and it's been a while, even before the wedding. He NEVER looks comfortable around her. She doesn't seem like she cares much anyway. This whole marriage is weird. Just my opinion. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Yeah I agree  I think he is using her for money:typing_keyboard_computer: I mean she is older and she is not attractive anymore let’s be honest :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:also  I don’t think our girl can keep a man but that is ok marriage is not for everyone 

32 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

I saw there some "bad" things related to court and some course to internal development :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

That was my reading from dec/jan, I will do new one reading soon :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

If I recall correctly, there was some shady things related to court, right? So your reading was correct. lmk results of your new reading please, thanks (: 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
53 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

I'm curious I know she's free but why do we never see her in public, we seen him but never Britney. This is something that's always been on my mind.

Since the c-ship ended in CA, has it ended in other states as well? 

Probably because of her delusional fan base.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Well, since these "news" has been around for some time now, I'm gonna sit this one out & just quietly wait for Britney's words drinking my dealicious tea while reading her posts :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Anyway, anyone who spills the tea like that is not a person I'd like to have in my inner circle 

The gif the gif the gif :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: so underrated 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

I'm curious I know she's free but why do we never see her in public, we seen him but never Britney. This is something that's always been on my mind.

Since the c-ship ended in CA, has it ended in other states as well? 

Britney goes out for drives from time to time. The paparazzi say outlets aren’t interested in her doing everyday things. They only want photos/videos that make her seem crazy. Can’t find the video right now, but the wife of a paparazzo provided some insight after the fake manic episode story broke 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block