Real Estate Agent Who Sold Home To Britney In Early 2011 Calls Britney "Difficult" & "Crazy" but Praises Janet Jackson as "Favorite" Client; UPDATE: Tiktok Community is ROASTING Her for "Unprofessionalism"

Yes! I love when y’all discover these TikTok’s and put them up on here. 

As tiktok doesn’t disappoint she is getting hammered with hateful comments. Like you simply can’t come for Britney. Not anymore without some type of repercussions. 

why comment at all, she didn’t have to say anything. Be kind people. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The TikTok was taken down :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Someone got scared, at least grow a backbone and back up the BS you wanna say. **** this loser. She came off so condescending and rude towards a client she worked for and who probably made her a good amount of money. All I hafta say towards this b***h is..spacer.png

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Matheus Carmignani Salvador said:

I mean if any of that perception comes from a place of truth and ignorance I'd believe she could be behaving in a certain way especially in 2011. It's clear that 2011 and 12 they were just dumping stuff in her system and I believe it could have led her to behave in a certain way. But obviously I'm not talking about anything specific, I'm just rambling about the reasons why Brit could have been "acting up" during that time. It would make sense and also she was probably livid with what they were doing to her. 

Hope this is false tho, hope this lady has a terrible day tomorrow 

Britney was in the public eye all the time and never did anything truly "crazy" during that time. Even if she was acting in a certain way, this woman has absolutely no right and place to talk about it. I don't care if Amanda Bynes walked in naked to go through a walk through, the real estate job should be to have empath and respect their client privacy, not go around calling then "cRaZy"

• Love 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Nasty. spacer.png

No reason to sl**-shame her for that...sounds like fun in my opinion. Wish I been there and done that. Better to call someone "crazy" than to refer to a person a "sl** big". Come on, don't speak about women that way, get some manners.

Luann Be Cool Season 7 GIF

19 minutes ago, Lolai said:

No reason to sl**-shame her for that...sounds like fun in my opinion. Wish I been there and done that. Better to call someone "crazy" than to refer to a person a "sl** big". Come on, don't speak about women that way, get some manners.

Luann Be Cool Season 7 GIF

Getting ********* by her husband and brother in law? If that’s true, she’s a pig. If it’s not true, she’s still a PIG for her disgusting comments about Britney. I don’t know her personally but she comes off as rude and nasty and doesn’t deserve my respect. Perhaps she’s the one who needs some manners talking about a former client in such a classless way.

• Love 1
  • 10 months later...

It's disheartening to hear about unprofessional behavior, especially from someone in the real estate industry. Everyone deserves respect and professionalism, regardless of their status. Hopefully, Britney finds the support she deserves amidst all this.Also, for anyone navigating the complexities of the real estate market or looking for mortgage advice, it might be worth reaching out to a Mortgage Broker in Rochdale. They specialize in offering personalized guidance to help you make informed decisions and navigate the process smoothly.

Edited by bostavan123

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block