Real Estate Agent Who Sold Home To Britney In Early 2011 Calls Britney "Difficult" & "Crazy" but Praises Janet Jackson as "Favorite" Client; UPDATE: Tiktok Community is ROASTING Her for "Unprofessionalism"

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

This is the home shes talking about.

2012: Brit Settles Down With Her Sons in the Suburbs

After the highly successful release of her 2011 album, Femme Fatale, and the concurring tour as well as her $15 million contract with X Factor, Brit and her two sons moved into this sprawling mansion on a golf course in the suburban town of Thousand Oaks, Calif., She's been renting the mansion for a mere $25,000 a month since then, but as of April 5, the singer listed the 5-bedroom home for $9 million.

Britney Spears Home, Thousand Oaks

rs_600x600-160407124556-600-160407115607
WWW.EONLINE.COM

Princess of Pop has had 10 homes, 6 of which she's purchased

No it's this February 2011 story:

OHNOTHEYDIDNT.LIVEJOURNAL.COM

BUYER: Britney Spears LOCATION: Hidden Hills, CA PRICE: $18,900,000 (list price) SIZE:19,107 square feet, 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms YOUR...

Edited by Lola2790
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Was this not Britney in early 2011?
Britney Spears Good Morning America Commercial 2011 - YouTube

I truly believe TCon had Britney at her worst in early 2011, both mentally and physically.

Of course they did. They abused the medical system and the courts and took away her freedom. They had her on network TV, releasing Circus and going on her longest tour ever (97 dates) right when the Con was instated. THEN they gave her a "break" in 2010, where they made her record a new album, appear on Glee, release a Candy's fashion line, release a new perfume, and rehearse new choreography. I'm surprised Britney did as well she did in 2011 under the circumstances. I wouldn't have left my bed. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

No it's this February 2011 story:

OHNOTHEYDIDNT.LIVEJOURNAL.COM

BUYER: Britney Spears LOCATION: Hidden Hills, CA PRICE: $18,900,000 (list price) SIZE:19,107 square feet, 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms YOUR...

No it's not the real estate lady said they leased the home to Britney and the E online home confirmed it was rented. It was the same year. 

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No it's not the real estate lady said they leased the home to Britney and the E online home confirmed it was rented. It was the same year. 

It's the same home though (both in Hidden Hills) judging by the pictures. One source says 2011 and one says 2012.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

We're talking about early 2011. She was zombified and drugged out of her mind

Let's be honest, would it be any different today? 

But the agent should definitely have been more professional. I doubt she's a real estate agent anymore. That's probably why she doesn't care to say it

• Like 2

I mean if any of that perception comes from a place of truth and ignorance I'd believe she could be behaving in a certain way especially in 2011. It's clear that 2011 and 12 they were just dumping stuff in her system and I believe it could have led her to behave in a certain way. But obviously I'm not talking about anything specific, I'm just rambling about the reasons why Brit could have been "acting up" during that time. It would make sense and also she was probably livid with what they were doing to her. 

Hope this is false tho, hope this lady has a terrible day tomorrow 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

uh?????

since her freedom the most "crazy" thing britney has done is hold a menu to her face to avoid being photographed :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

she bought a home since the con ended, no news of her being "crazy" during that walk through :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: you don't think they would have loved to jump at another "britney's so crazy! we're worried about her!" story asap?

would it be any different today? yes. she's no longer being drugged and abused :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I guess it depends who you ask

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

This makes more sense now that this was in 2011 when Team Con had her heavily medicated. What doesn't make sense though is if Team Con was in control of the finances why Britney was there doing the walk through. 

My thoughts exactly. I really don’t think she would need or want to be present for that. Plus if she wasn’t even the one legally signing off on any of it, technically this woman didn’t lease anything to Britney Spears. She’s using Britney’s name for 15 seconds. 

• Love 1
Just now, rednaldeirf said:

My thoughts exactly. I really don’t think she would need or want to be present for that. Plus if she wasn’t even the one legally signing off on any of it, technically this woman didn’t lease anything to Britney Spears. She’s using Britney’s name for 15 seconds. 

Agreed, and Britney always had Team Con around so to me it sounds like this lady did the walk through with Britney alone. 

Team Con would barely let Britney speak, and her having a mic in her hand felt illegal. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block