Real Estate Agent Who Sold Home To Britney In Early 2011 Calls Britney "Difficult" & "Crazy" but Praises Janet Jackson as "Favorite" Client; UPDATE: Tiktok Community is ROASTING Her for "Unprofessionalism"

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It does not matter. Of course it is going to be an adjustment for someone who finally can make decisions for the first time in 15 years. It's amazing how shocked people are by this. It is not indicative of anything that is any of our business. It would be nice if people would give Britney the time to heal and grow into her new independent life.

Instead, since minutes after the Con ended, people have ripped apart her mental health because they are supposedly shocked that she didn't immediately go on a World Tour, cure cancer and write 5 books. 

For sure but given we’re on a Britney forum, it’s inevitable that we will wish she is doing well 

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

I’m sick of the world picking on Britney. It’s been over 20 years aren’t they bored? 

Right?! They've been saying the same stuff since 2007, she's crazy, she's unstable, she's off her meds blah blah blah 🙄 She literally never harmed anyone, always been a kind, down - to - earth person and everyone treats her like scum, her own children too. No wonder she wants to be alone with no friends or family around. If I Britney I'd go to an island and live surrounded by animals forever, screw everything else! 

Edited by LizeS_
  • Like 1

I’ve seen a few recent episodes of the MDLLA reality show she’s on, and it’s quite clear she is going thru her own identity crisis with the way she acts, dresses, speaks. 

I recommend a conservatorship, as she is not mentally well. No “sane” person would act how she does on the show and now risk their entire career for this petty and unfair perspective.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, nwonder said:

She wasn’t even allowed to but her own ‘non-coffee’ coffee back then.

Atleast do your research first if you’re gonna make ish up

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

It’s easy spreading hatred and misinformation, especially during this time in Britney’s life. Only a low vibe human being would take advantage of somebody else, in their eyes, weaker. 

• Love 1

So, I do not think people have to like her. The problem is phrasing it this way. I am more than certain that Britney might have been very unpleasant many times with many people, given her condition. The problem is calling her crazy in such a mean way. 

24 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

The real estate agent was asked a question and she answered. Y’all can’t be mad when her response doesn’t fit your Britney narrative.

did she answer though? all she did was repeat that britney was "crazy" and parrot back what the other guy said. she gave no actual answer to anything she was asked.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Ew. Saying she feels bad for saying yet referring to Britney as “that crazy one”.

The house is as fugly as this chick’s personality. Needs some major work and touch ups. Perhaps this bish could recommend someone, considering she has Botox seeping through her pores..very much so. 

She thinks Britney is crazy?
Britney fans: I got yo crazy. Get her. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block