Loucifer ADMITS to her involvement in Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival where 10 people died! She is currently being sued by the victims of the tragedy.

They all need to be held responsible. Imagine hearing screams left and right while feeling stuck in a box because there’s crowded people everywhere just to trip and fall then feel the weight of hundreds of people trampling every part of your body while gasping for air. Knowing it’s impossible to get up and letting go of the physical pain due to panic and then slowly letting go as you know life is over and ending any minute or second. All while you thought it was going to be one of the funnest nights of your life. Imagine if that was your loved one and you had to go to bed every night thinking about how awful their last moments were. It’s disgusting. 

Edited by TakeYourHand
  • Love 5

I feel like everything this s*ciopath gets her hands involved in ends up exploiting or hurting people in some way.

Obviously she doesn't give a **** about the victims whose lives were cruelly taken away from them due to inadequate event management. She's just trying to cover her own tail and her assets, as always. 

Hopefully people in the industry know by now to stay far away from Loucifer, because of how she manages to manipulate situations and destroy people over and over again. While somehow defying law enforcement, and getting out unscathed and millions of dollars richer each time.

*ALLEGEDLY* 

Edited by armrunner1998
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, easy said:

she's only admitting to doing accounting/financial work. however, it would be interesting to know if rosengart can use that admission in britney's case, since lou claims she wasn't a fiduciary.

Exactly my thoughts she only says they did accounting and that's it. But was she involved with choosing the venue and selling tickets on a certain price obviously more than its capacity. I remember watching MJ concerts and there were people taken from the crowd and getting medical help. There were medical help here. Isn't all of this should've done on planning stages or they were just trying to minimize costs. And we know Lou is best on that. That cheap tours and costumes they did for piece of me. I am more than sure her involvement was more than just accounting. She probably recommended certain costs at certain price and that caused ppl getting killed. How long for that woman to be taken accountable for her actions. She always like i am not involved with cship. I am just financial helper. While Robin putting another recording device to Britneys restroom.

• Love 1

I saw a few weeks about some creepy videos about this whole concert, it's dark and creepy as hell, looked straight like a sacrifice.

I don't believe it was just some ****ty accidents and bad management, the whole situation feels like it was on purpose.

The Travis dude looks high and soulless in the whole thing, it creeps me out.

I'm happy that Lou is slowly finally sinking, hope Rosengard can use this for Britneys case!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block