Ok but this AI is beautiful, Britney signing "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley

On 3/1/2023 at 1:50 AM, Exhaolic said:

I kindly invite you not to spread as a fact this BS that you completely made up, thanks! :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

The last thing we and Brit need is more conspiracy theorists that will now listen to her albums (for the first time) and claim that they know for a fact that she doesn't sing on some specific tracks just because her voice sounds different from song to song, when we all know that Brit is capable of playing around with her voice!! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: It's insulting and I'm sure that Britney wouldn't like it. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

oh lord, a little humor. It's all so serious. Obviously I have no proof, it's just a random comment based on intuition.

On 3/1/2023 at 6:04 PM, Igor Silva said:

OMG THIS!\
those songs fit so well the moment she's living 

These songs would be so much better if they only put the official acapella through the AI program, add the official instrumental on top of it, and maybe use this garbled version as very low backing vocals to make it sound fuller.

As it is, the AI is editing everything and it doesn't sound too great. "Cry Me River" was horrible.

Edited by cubasterd

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block