Ok but this AI is beautiful, Britney signing "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley

37 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

This is kinda scary, imagine if they used AI to create her singing a song, and then used a good vocal producer from the industry to clean it up to be more Britney style… We wouldn’t even know the difference. It’s scary. 

Her brand is so powerful. Had AI been more developed back in 2007, I wouldn't have been surprised if someone 'offed' Britney and continued releasing deepfake music videos and AI generated songs from her.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Dublingin said:

This sounds real. Like too close to real. It’s scary.

I don’t understand anybody celebrating these- we’ve seen how sinister things got during the conservatorship. Britney herself even suggested she thought they were trying to kill her. With AI getting this good, not to mention deepfakes, I’d be scared of them faking fake posthumous releases. Or even current ones without any of her involvement if she sticks to her guns about being done with music.

Thank god the conservatorship is over but it’s still an unsettling feeling because we know there’s an ongoing smear campaign against her. I just find this technology all.. scary. The better it sounds, the more scary it gets to me. I’m sure we’ll start seeing Aaliyah or Whitney releases of “newly found” recordings soon enough- where will the legal lines blur?

Hold me closer was made by AI. I'm sure it was. That's why Britney threw shade at the song several times, and I'm sure because of legal issues she had to make the song.

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Heyyallzes said:

Am I the only one who thinks this doesn’t sound anything like Britney?

It sounds similar,  but if I would have listened without knowing it was supposed to sound like Britney, I wouldn't have said it was Britney.  I still think Britney sounds amazing on her demos from Blackout.  

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

This is kinda scary, imagine if they used AI to create her singing a song, and then used a good vocal producer from the industry to clean it up to be more Britney style… We wouldn’t even know the difference. It’s scary. 

But... this doesn't even sound like her. And they have used a good impersonator already and people still noticed.

4 hours ago, oscar0 said:

Hold me closer was made by AI. I'm sure it was. That's why Britney threw shade at the song several times, and I'm sure because of legal issues she had to make the song.

I kindly invite you not to spread as a fact this BS that you completely made up, thanks! :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

The last thing we and Brit need is more conspiracy theorists that will now listen to her albums (for the first time) and claim that they know for a fact that she doesn't sing on some specific tracks just because her voice sounds different from song to song, when we all know that Brit is capable of playing around with her voice!! :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod: It's insulting and I'm sure that Britney wouldn't like it. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, very_urban said:

But... this doesn't even sound like her. And they have used a good impersonator already and people still noticed.

This sounds very much like her. As I said, if a vocal producer fixed this track we wouldn’t know the difference 

Edited by Pinky98
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block