Ok but this AI is beautiful, Britney signing "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley

This sounds real. Like too close to real. It’s scary.

I don’t understand anybody celebrating these- we’ve seen how sinister things got during the conservatorship. Britney herself even suggested she thought they were trying to kill her. With AI getting this good, not to mention deepfakes, I’d be scared of them faking fake posthumous releases. Or even current ones without any of her involvement if she sticks to her guns about being done with music.

Thank god the conservatorship is over but it’s still an unsettling feeling because we know there’s an ongoing smear campaign against her. I just find this technology all.. scary. The better it sounds, the more scary it gets to me. I’m sure we’ll start seeing Aaliyah or Whitney releases of “newly found” recordings soon enough- where will the legal lines blur?

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

This sounds real. Like too close to real. It’s scary.

I don’t understand anybody celebrating these- we’ve seen how sinister things got during the conservatorship. Britney herself even suggested she thought they were trying to kill her. With AI getting this good, not to mention deepfakes, I’d be scared of them faking fake posthumous releases. Or even current ones without any of her involvement if she sticks to her guns about being done with music.

Thank god the conservatorship is over but it’s still an unsettling feeling because we know there’s an ongoing smear campaign against her. I just find this technology all.. scary. The better it sounds, the more scary it gets to me. I’m sure we’ll start seeing Aaliyah or Whitney releases of “newly found” recordings soon enough- where will the legal lines blur?

They're doing this with every artist, give a rest. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

You clearly don't know Myahs Voice or Britney's if you believe the BBMA vocals were someone else. It's literally perfectly in line with Glory.

It was just a curiosity because, to me, it does sound a lot like she did with her ad-libs on songs like TTB. I’m not accusing or condemning britney for anything. And that performance was exceptional. 

Edited by halfdressed

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block