Who has the power to mobilize TMZ in such a MASSIVE SMEAR CAMPAIGN in an effort to rally public support toward justifying the conservatorship??? It certainly can't be just broke Jamie

I’m sure the old man still has a few press contacts who’d give him a few stories every now and then based on the relationships they had for all those dark years…

I feel like Larry Rudolph has kind of moved on and is clever enough not to be involved anymore in anything Britney related that could cause him further backlash and affect his work.

My gut feeling is TriStar is the main player here, actively working behind the scenes and trying to get her all the bad press they can. Those are some serious white trash sociopaths and will never let it go, especially after all the accusations. Remember, the devil works hard but Loucifer works harder…

Britney NEEDS to stay safe.  ❤️

• Love 3

It's the way Harvey Weinstein used to operate, isn't it? When someone spoke out about his behaviour, the lawyers/publicists would strategize about how to neutralize the individual. Planting stories was usually part of it. 

This is what journalists should be investigating. Who is pulling the strings?

Britney. That lonely figure at the center. At least all those women Weinstein targeted could retreat into anonymity. With Britney, even her "fans" get in on the act.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

YES!! THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!  I made this post last night before bed to comment in the thread about the Intervention guy and TMZ but held off as I was sure I'd get attacked for being crazy....

Team Con this, Team Con that... the only Team Con at the moment is Sam and Cade.  Neither of them have been critical about anyone but Jamie Spears whilst simultaneously enabling/ignoring the powerful parasites that were directing the abuse her such as Lou, Edan, Larry, etc.   

This whole thing is a rehash of 2007 with Cade and Sam playing the roles of Sam Lutfi and Adnan, with TMZ reprising their supporting cast position.   This failed "intervention" is the 2023 version of "5150 Hold 1" and now the narrative is being ramped up to smooth the way into something terrible happening to Brit with the blame being firmly placed on her, the alienation from her kids and "substance abuse issues".   TMZ were briefed with the story about her latest Insta ahead of time judging by how quick and just like clockwork it all came out pushing the "fan concern" before many fans had even commented.   The GP will take that article at face value, along with when they inevitably blame the fans for "mistakenly" freeing Britney once this disgusting, evil campaign reaches whatever conclusion is planned.

I'll tell you something for a 100% fact... it ain't Jamie Spears who's bank balance and gravitas TMZ are begging and bending over for - they ditched supporting him as soon as it was clear the money for him was coming to an end, around about the same time Sam and Cade started speaking out against Jamie too, funnily enough... Meanwhile, everyone quietly forgets bothering to check on why Rosengart and Penny are dragging out any progress in court regarding Lou, Black Box, Larry, etc by focusing solely on back and forth arguments against Jamie to prevent him having any access to information he claims would vindicate him from a lot of the worst abuse/human rights violations.    I'd bet right now that they intend to keep things exactly as they are until a point where Britney either has her right to representation stripped once again or much, much worse, there's no longer a Britney with us to represent other than deciding how to divvy up her money to anyone but her children/family.

Anyone who wants to clap back about my opinion can feel free to do so... I dont give a **** and would LOVE nothing more than to be wrong  - but PLEASE do it with some iota of intelligence that rationally counter argues what I'm telling you - because I'm yet to see a convincing argument about why the red flags re: Sam, Cade and the mess in Court should continue to be ignored at this point.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

You are not taking into account that the GP also loooooovves reading that Britney is not well.

I'm sorry it's just the truth. 

Britney sells,and gives clicks, so any outlet wants to post about her. Britney being well and living a peaceful life not working and doing normal stuff = boring. Britney being unwell and crazy = interesting for the GP.

TMZ knows this and will just print anything anyone says about her. It doesn't have to be "team Con" planted for them.

Also "team Con" isn't making money off of it anymore, so they are not going to throw money at TMZ to write articles that don't result in immediate return.

TMZ just likes to keep the narrative going because they've seen in the past that it generates the most clicks (so revenue).

• Like 4

Another clip illustrates how much TMZ loves Larry Rudolph.

Remember...

ReignDeer Entertainment was bought out by Live Nation in 2010, the same year that Live Nation merged with Ticketmaster.

In 2021, just after Larry stepped down as Britney's manager, he was rewarded with a shiny new management company with LiveNation.

Sept. 29, 2021 - During a probate court hearing, all parties consent to the termination of the conservatorship. James Spears is suspended as conservator.

Sept. 29, 2021 - Andrew Wallet voluntarily resigns from the State Bar of California; He is no longer eligible to practice law in the state.

Oct. 6, 2021 - The domain “slaveprincess.com” is registered through GoDaddy.

Oct. 8, 2021 - Larry Rudolph becomes CEO of a new company called 724 Management under Live Nation. His sister, Ellyn Kohn, is CFO.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Let's be honest,  their gonna get away with it ..harder to proof with one person...weinstein,  Cosby, R. Kelly, had lots of people that spoke up. 

Hell Scream 3 was actually evidence in weinstein trail cos it proved John Milton was inspired by and a direct way of Wes craven saying beware of Harvey, thorough the character John Milton.  

So Britney better pray more people speak out, cos that will help cos Isolated incidents are hard to proof in court. 

On 2/23/2023 at 2:27 AM, Psammead said:

It's the way Harvey Weinstein used to operate, isn't it? When someone spoke out about his behaviour, the lawyers/publicists would strategize about how to neutralize the individual. Planting stories was usually part of it. 

This is what journalists should be investigating. Who is pulling the strings?

Britney. That lonely figure at the center. At least all those women Weinstein targeted could retreat into anonymity. With Britney, even her "fans" get in on the act.

A huge tactic that Weinstein would use beyond the blacklist… is trafficking information. "You don't write a story about me and I'll give you something so much better! Your cousin needs a job where I have a friend!"

Weinstein did that for years and years.

So who would have relatively the same power in the music industry (if not more) as Weinstein did in the movie industry?

Who made Robert Kardashian an executive at MCA Records in the 1980s?

Who made the Kardashians famous and probably made them a client of Lou Taylor…

Who managed Christina Aguilera for 20 years and probably collaborated with Larry on the media narrative of Christina and Britney's feud? 

Why did Britney say Christina knew what was happening to Britney?

Who became Britney's agent as soon as their dad stepped down as CEO of Live Nation?

AWXI+Day+1+pV_FlP-ULJwx.jpg
WWW.ZIMBIO.COM

Harvey Weinstein and Irving Azoff Photos Photos - (L-R) Robert Safian, Irving Azoff, James Dolan and Harvey Weinstein speak onstage at the The Curtain Rises panel on September 29, 2014...

Edited by Mx_Defying
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block