Who has the power to mobilize TMZ in such a MASSIVE SMEAR CAMPAIGN in an effort to rally public support toward justifying the conservatorship??? It certainly can't be just broke Jamie

I will give Lou this: she was smart as hell to take this photo with Jeff. He was dumb as bricks to take a photo with her… #nepobaby.... Jeff was mostly off the radar in the Britney fandom (Harry fans hate them)... soon everyone will really know what *really* happened. Along the #FreeBritney way... a lot of well intentioned people got duped.

https://twitter.com/Mx_Defying/status/1622633749694365697?s=20

This will make many people mad but with or without a smear campaign, let’s face it, Britney isn’t really interested about how she is perceived by the general public anymore.

She doesn’t care about her reputation as evident from her posts. So why should we care or even defend? she clearly wants it this way. She’s smart afterall. If she wants to be looked at as a pop Princess, she can do so with a click of a button; she can have another management team on the same caliber as Beyonce’s or Taylor Swift’s that can get her back to shape, literally and figuratively. But Britney doesn’t want that. 

All signs point that she enjoys the chaos, she enjoys people being critical of her, she enjoys the drama. Don’t try to prove otherwise. Who are we change it? 

Edited by bas che
2 hours ago, bas che said:

This will make many people mad but with or without a smear campaign, let’s face it, Britney isn’t really interested about how she is perceived by the general public anymore.

She doesn’t care about her reputation as evident from her posts. So why should we care or even defend? she clearly wants it this way. She’s smart afterall. If she wants to be looked at as a pop Princess, she can do so with a click of a button; she can have another management team on the same caliber as Beyonce’s or Taylor Swift’s that can get her back to shape, literally and figuratively. But Britney doesn’t want that. 

All signs point that she enjoys the chaos, she enjoys people being critical of her, she enjoys the drama. Don’t try to prove otherwise. Who are we change it? 

Who cares . Its her life. I do not know her or her thoughts. Yet I do not think she enjoys it all. Why would you say that?  Look at the crying video. Thats pure pain and sadness. She is in pain to some extent. Too many leeches trying to suck the life out of her.  No freedom from her level of fame. I think it definitely gets to her at times.  She plays strong and uses comedy. She has no choice in the matter honestly not to contend with it. Anything she does in life has critiques from many onlookers . Fans, family drama, courts , relearning life, trust in nobody. Prove you otherwise? Do you know her? Stop speaking for her. Shes not some super human. What she is contending with . Its awful. Shes has her kids manipulated against her by an ex whose out to capitalize off her abuse, in my opinion he aided in more abuse and is a catalyst . I see her trying her best to take the high road all while being vilified by the public and some of her obsessed fans fueling conspiracy theories.   Its ridiculous. 

On 2/23/2023 at 5:10 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Another clip illustrates how much TMZ loves Larry Rudolph.

Remember...

ReignDeer Entertainment was bought out by Live Nation in 2010, the same year that Live Nation merged with Ticketmaster.

In 2021, just after Larry stepped down as Britney's manager, he was rewarded with a shiny new management company with LiveNation.

Sept. 29, 2021 - During a probate court hearing, all parties consent to the termination of the conservatorship. James Spears is suspended as conservator.

Sept. 29, 2021 - Andrew Wallet voluntarily resigns from the State Bar of California; He is no longer eligible to practice law in the state.

Oct. 6, 2021 - The domain “slaveprincess.com” is registered through GoDaddy.

Oct. 8, 2021 - Larry Rudolph becomes CEO of a new company called 724 Management under Live Nation. His sister, Ellyn Kohn, is CFO.

Yeah Harvey is so toxic. 

• Love 3

Yes, whatever is manipulating the media to highlight these stories about Britney is corporate-level, I think. It's out of Jamie's league and probably out of his hands, although that's probably irrelevant.

That recent tweet or instagram (whatever) of Lou surrounded by a roster of so-called "loyal" people is really interesting. It can conceivably be seen as both self-promotion, but also a subtle blackmail. Nobody with their head on straight would want to be photographed with her, and specifically labelled as a "loyal" close associate. Although it also works as a flagrant denial of the claims (looking like there's nothing to hide)...that can turn on them. Perhaps another Weinstein-esque strategy.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Psammead said:

Yes, whatever is manipulating the media to highlight these stories about Britney is corporate-level, I think. It's out of Jamie's league and probably out of his hands, although that's probably irrelevant.

That recent tweet or instagram (whatever) of Lou surrounded by a roster of so-called "loyal" people is really interesting. It can conceivably be seen as both self-promotion, but also a subtle blackmail. Nobody with their head on straight would want to be photographed with her, and specifically labelled as a "loyal" close associate. Although it also works as a flagrant denial of the claims (looking like there's nothing to hide)...that can turn on them. Perhaps another Weinstein-esque strategy.

Take a close look at the photo of Lou and Larry standing next to each other.

There's a disembodied hand on Larry's shoulder. It makes it look like Larry was pasted into the photo next to Lou.

Either way...

"My friends are...loyal..."

Sure sounds like a subtle warning, doesn't it? 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Take a close look at the photo of Lou and Larry standing next to each other.

There's a disembodied hand on Larry's shoulder. It makes it look like Larry was pasted into the photo next to Lou.

Either way...

"My friends are...loyal..."

Sure sounds like a subtle warning, doesn't it? 

I have to apologize for being such a ditz the other day when you pointed out that caption to me. I was in the midst of IRL ~drama~ and my neurons were just not firing as adequately as possible. 

Here is the 'original' image from Michelle Jubelirer's IG.   https://www.instagram.com/p/CodZgRzvpwC/spacer.png

There is something so funky about the whitespace above everyone's head in this photo. The woman on the far left is Beth Katz Meiselas (@bek0007) and her husband is on the far right. He's Kenny Meiselas (@kmei2121)

https://www.instagram.com/bek0007/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/Coz_-WrJqm8/?hl=en

It almost looks like someone started to edit out the background of this photo, badly. Perhaps there was someone or something between Lou and Larry? I've been looking through event photos to figure out what this room may have looked like but I haven't found anything yet.

One fun thing I did find was this disgusting tee Larry wore to events twice in the last month. 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I have to apologize for being such a ditz the other day when you pointed out that caption to me. I was in the midst of IRL ~drama~ and my neurons were just not firing as adequately as possible. 

Here is the 'original' image from Michelle Jubelirer's IG.   https://www.instagram.com/p/CodZgRzvpwC/spacer.png

There is something so funky about the whitespace above everyone's head in this photo. The woman on the far left is Beth Katz Meiselas (@bek0007) and her husband is on the far right. He's Kenny Meiselas (@kmei2121)

https://www.instagram.com/bek0007/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/Coz_-WrJqm8/?hl=en

It almost looks like someone started to edit out the background of this photo, badly. Perhaps there was someone or something between Lou and Larry? I've been looking through event photos to figure out what this room may have looked like but I haven't found anything yet.

I suppose that could be Kenny's hand on Larry's shoulder...But it's weird. Even the shoes behind Lou's legs are weird. It's as if the guy behind her is trying to walk in two directions at once.

There must be a third version of this photo floating around because in this one we can't see Lou's ugly hot pink satin shoes.

:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

On 3/1/2023 at 1:50 AM, bas che said:

You just said two different things here, that Britney doesn't care how she is perceived and that "all signs point that she enjoys the chaos...people being critical of her". Etc.

The signs don't point to that at all. If I wanted to speculate, I see someone who wants to claim her right to live as though she's not in the spotlight and can speak freely. Who knows, maybe eventually people will get used to that, and quit trying to weaponize her  harmless instagram posts against her.  To stifle herself, make herself small so she can't be targeted, or perhaps to make herself a "pop princess" again, is just another prison. To not want to be defined by the worst thing that happened to her...that's hardly "enjoying chaos".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block