It’s official - Rih is pregnant

KrisJ

So I will restate what I said. I said her vocals were good (there were a few live ones sprinkled), absolutely spectacular stage and lighting (one of the best I have seen for this type of show) but boring performance. But knowing she is pregnant, wow. That is Olympic level effort. Holy sheiiit. A friggin guest would have amplified the energy and would have switched the perception a bit

• Like 4

Guess that new album won't be out anytime soon either lol... she's probably popping out dem kids one after another while she can and then will get back into things. I have friends who've done that. But that also means it'll be a long time before we see her perform again unless she chooses to have someone else help raise her kids.

• Like 1

I am genuinely not trying to be rude

But this whole thing is bizarre.

Why perform randomly with no new music, album, or anything to gain, especially when she just gave birth? She should have spent the time bonding with her newborn AND enjoying her second child.

Yes, she is a billionaire and doesn't need anything to gain, but it's so weird. She should have waited. No dancing and low energy... I just don't really understand.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
20 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

Why perform randomly with no new music, album, or anything to gain, especially when she just gave birth? She should have spent the time bonding with her newborn AND enjoying her second child.

Yes, she is a billionaire and doesn't need anything to gain, but it's so weird. She should have waited. No dancing and low energy... I just don't really understand.

No dancing? She danced quite a bit? 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, chlorella said:

That was the weirdest strategy from her to accept to do it pregnant without no promo to come,  it would be better if she waiter next year and have at least a new song to perform

while Pink is out with a new album and she is very loved by Americans 

Pink will prob be asked next year. She’ll be swinging from one side to the other of the stadium! 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

was she really pregnant accepting it? idk how far is she but i can think that she  find out after. And then that-cancel everything? Ofc no. They could at least add some performers to make it more entertaining. But i also think at the end of the day Rihanna was like i am going to do it and i am going to do it solo. What would be my moment to shine. And honestly it looked like it was moment but moment she celebrated her music career and   wrapped it  up for good. SHe can go back to parenting and doing fashion line now. I will say it again i think they need a greatest hits now-they going to sell it really good. Her fans will eat it up. Because i don't see Rihanna wanting to make any music. She still can go back in years if she will feel like she inspired to do it again. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.