Do you love Slumber Party?

1 hour ago, canwesynchronize said:

spacer.png

I remember when the video was released, I was obsessed.  The looks, choreography and overall s** appeal she exuded.  Super underrated with the GP.

spacer.png

I wish we would have gotten a third single, it would have been another fire video.

spacer.png

Absolutely I think the next single would have been Love Me Down for sure. Imagine the video!!! 

I love it too.

I personally think it deserved more promo and more related work released (like a dance version video or another remix with maybe a rapper in it like Ariana did for 34 35). And maybe a making the video and more interviews with tinashe on how she got to record the song etc. You know, the 90's 00's treatment lol. 

I am still a tiny bit bitter about the single cover tho lol.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

It’s always been one of my least liked songs from Glory? I remember when the album came out I was shocked to see everyone loving it. Big mystery to me

Wow! that happens to me with Do you wanna come over?  While slumber party is my favorite

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

I love it too.

I personally think it deserved more promo and more related work released (like a dance version video or another remix with maybe a rapper in it like Ariana did for 34 35). And maybe a making the video and more interviews with tinashe on how she got to record the song etc. You know, the 90's 00's treatment lol. 

I am still a tiny bit bitter about the single cover tho lol.

I agree more promo and a remix would have slayed. Also a dance video would be fire. She did it for TTWE. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Also what was the single cover art? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block