Do you love Slumber Party?

Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

I am so happy our last video from Britney was this.

It's her best video to date.

She looks stunning there isn't ONE flaw about this video!!!Β :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Slumber Party Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

Her and Tinashe's chemistry in the video was so much and it was beautiful to watch them do what they love = DANCE.Β :gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

I haven't seen a fire in Britney's eyes like this since probably the 'Work *****' videoΒ :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Slumber Party GIF by Britney SpearsMusic Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

In case you need a refresher! πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈ

Do you love this song and video as much as me? πŸ’—

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

Oh 100% it's easily one of my favourites paired with the video. Visually she was at her most beautiful here to me tooΒ 

Music Video Slumber Party GIF by Britney Spears

Absolutely!! The song is such a vibe. The video is visually stunning and she just has that spark and fire that was kind of low-key missing in 'Femme Fatale' Tour. πŸ’—

30 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Britney's best video in terms of looks in years, don't get me twisted, she looks good in other videos but she looks like a freakin goddess in SPΒ :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:Β serving look after a look

as for the song itself, i cannot say i love nor hate it. it's kinda chill good song but i must be in a mood to be truly appreciative of the song tho (:Β 

I play the song (solo version) all the time. It was instantly a favorite when the record first came out. πŸ’—

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, I Am JayTawndre said:

I play the song (solo version) all the time. It was instantly a favorite when the record first came out. πŸ’—

Riiight, it such a vibe (for me it's a vibe at times, not always, but it's a vibe for u haha)

Also, what I don't get is why Make Me was released sooner than Slumber PartyΒ when SP is actually a better song. Like there's more better songs that Make Me on Glory but since only those two were released, why making SP a second single since it's clearly a better song with a better video.Β :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Any explanation?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Groundbreaking said:

Riiight, it such a vibe (for me it's a vibe at times, not always, but it's a vibe for u haha)

Also, what I don't get is why Make Me was released sooner than Slumber PartyΒ when SP is actually a better song. Like there's more better songs that Make Me on Glory but since only those two were released, why making SP a second single since it's clearly a better song with a better video.Β :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: Any explanation?

Slumber Party could have been first single. Also Love Me Down!!!Β :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

But I love Make Me her voice sounds magicalΒ :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

This is what a fantastic music video should look like. Britney is in her element, she's enjoying herself, and it's one of the first videos with her glam and high fashion being ON POINT!!!

The video editing is perfection; the shots, the moves, the lighting, how Britney looks and stares at every angle, few directors know how to do this nowadays....

And this is dancing that for Britney, seems completely natural, in her comfort zone but slaying at the same time. She doesn't need to do over-dramatic moves or hair flips to slay a choreography...Β 

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVES!!!

Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block