Inside Kevin Federline's $3 Million Dollar Home

2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I thought he rented 

2 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

I thought he rent it, not acturally owned it? 

It shows the home was closed on, but I can't post the receipt without listing the address lol.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Shows it sold in July 2012 for $1.9 million.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, easy said:

back when kevin was requesting a child support increase, 2018 i think it was? he admitted in the court docs that he lives in a "tiny rental home" and the boys had to share a room, he couldn't work as a dancer because he was too old (lol) and his income was decreased from the time of the original order when britney's had increased. a lot of woe is me, pay me more money to do nothing. i think that's where people got the impression that he was renting. would be SUPER interesting if that was, in fact a lie, but too late to really do anything about it now.

Certainly sounds like one!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

back when kevin was requesting a child support increase, 2018 i think it was? he admitted in the court docs that he lives in a "tiny rental home" and the boys had to share a room, he couldn't work as a dancer because he was too old (lol) and his income was decreased from the time of the original order when britney's had increased. a lot of woe is me, pay me more money to do nothing. i think that's where people got the impression that he was renting. would be SUPER interesting if that was, in fact a lie, but too late to really do anything about it now.

Yeah, cause this home has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and was sold in 2012, could've been just another accuse like he uses agism as a flop reason to not be working. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Certainly sounds like one!

5 bedrooms for a family of 8 (at the time, his kids with shar are all of age now i believe) does seem a little cramped :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

i also want to add that the home being sold can still mean whoever bought it is renting it out to kevin now too.

• Like 8

I believe the moron is renting and at the end of all this won't have **** to show for it cause he's a du*****...

Then again who are we kidding he doesn't make income to be able to afford the taxes.. Let's be real... Anyways

Unless there was an option to buy and he can buy it and is getting money from aka selling britney out. Either way tbh he owes his life to britneys fruits and labors and should be thankful instead of being an ungrateful prick selling her out and letting them boys call the shots before 18. If they were my kids I'd still make them go see mom on a regular basis and get over their bull****. **** FEDERLINE! He can go rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by blissfuloutsider
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block