Inside Kevin Federline's $3 Million Dollar Home

8 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

That may have changed when he got an increase in child support as this photo was posted in 2021 at this current residence.

1de1d41db79f424f8eb61835d4ac9f68_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' sons make rare social media appearance, hanging with their dad's friend.

Maybe, but when weren't you saying the listing was from 2012? Or did you mean 2021?

Daphne and the release of secretly filmed videos were the start of a campaign to make Kevin as much money before he stops receiving any for the boys, and to keep him in a home like this. Next up, his reconciliation with Jamie Spears and a book of virtues. 

I hope it all backfires and he has to move into the projects. Thankfully the secret videos only showed Britney to be an actual real mother and 99% of the comments I read at the time had her back. 

• Love 2
Just now, DanjaMouse said:

Daphne and the release of secretly filmed videos were the start of a campaign to make Kevin as much money before he stops receiving any for the boys, and to keep him in a home like this. Next up, his reconciliation with Jamie Spears and a book of virtues. 

I hope it all backfires and he has to move into the projects. Thankfully the secret videos only showed Britney to be an actual real mother and 99% of the comments I read at the time had her back. 

100% those videos backfired on him, it was also tacky at the time Shar Jackson liked the post of the videos he posted.

She seems like she's a mess to have kids with a man that has no job and left her for Britney.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Spiritbox said:

Did Kevin even do any work at all after meeting Britney (besides Popozão and that)? God, the more I think about that whole situation with him and the kids, the more it angers me. How convenient that he never again had to work a day in his life.

He was doing some dj gigs years ago aside from that I’m not sure of any job he’s had the last 3 years!

• Love 2
On 1/29/2023 at 6:37 PM, easy said:

back when kevin was requesting a child support increase, 2018 i think it was? he admitted in the court docs that he lives in a "tiny rental home" and the boys had to share a room, he couldn't work as a dancer because he was too old (lol) and his income was decreased from the time of the original order when britney's had increased. a lot of woe is me, pay me more money to do nothing. i think that's where people got the impression that he was renting. would be SUPER interesting if that was, in fact a lie, but too late to really do anything about it now.

hes so full of it lol. meanwhile one of britneys dancers (one of the girls) is around his age is still dancing and working her *** off in piece of me (britney and everyone involved in that production). a production that helped pay for that home. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, sav sav said:

hes so full of it lol. meanwhile one of britneys dancers (one of the girls) is around his age is still dancing and working her *** off in piece of me (britney and everyone involved in that production). a production that helped pay for that home. 

oh definitely, his age has nothing to do with why he's no longer dancing. but he can't say "i'm a **** addict now who wants to stay home, get high, and live off my ex wife's money, please give me more" 

• Love 1
On 1/29/2023 at 9:37 PM, easy said:

back when kevin was requesting a child support increase, 2018 i think it was? he admitted in the court docs that he lives in a "tiny rental home" and the boys had to share a room, he couldn't work as a dancer because he was too old (lol) and his income was decreased from the time of the original order when britney's had increased. a lot of woe is me, pay me more money to do nothing. i think that's where people got the impression that he was renting. would be SUPER interesting if that was, in fact a lie, but too late to really do anything about it now.

It’s probably true that Sean and Jayden have to share a room in a tiny 5-bedrooms mansion, as Kevin has 6 children… that we know of! 

So some of his kids have their own bedroom, but not those whose mother pays for the house…

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

It’s probably true that Sean and Jayden have to share a room in a tiny 5-bedrooms mansion, as Kevin has 6 children… that we know of! 

So some of his kids have their own bedroom, but not those whose mother pays for the house…

yes i definitely believe at the time all his kids were sharing rooms. they likely aren't anymore since the ones he has with shar are legal age now! a 5 bedroom house for a family of 8 wasn't britney's fault, but he sure tried to work the court and make it hers. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block