Inside Kevin Federline's $3 Million Dollar Home

On 1/29/2023 at 9:43 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, cause this home has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and was sold in 2012, could've been just another accuse like he uses agism as a flop reason to not be working. 

Could mean that whoever bought it is renting to him... And lmao ageism... He's a man, he's still got a while before he can start using that as an actual reason. Maybe it's because you have a crap personality and let your body go?

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...

Thanks for the inside look at Kevin Federline's impressive home! With 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, it's certainly a spacious abode. The fact that it was built in 1995 might explain its slightly dated appearance, but it still sounds like a comfortable and inviting space.

On 1/29/2023 at 10:32 PM, DiamondCircus said:

That may have changed when he got an increase in child support as this photo was posted in 2021 at this current residence.

1de1d41db79f424f8eb61835d4ac9f68_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' sons make rare social media appearance, hanging with their dad's friend.

That photo was taken at the same time the boys told their mother, she couldn't take their photos. There is another photo from the same visit with w**d on the coffee table, legal in California, on a plate with the logo of the w**d company Kevin was representing. That was his business. 

9 hours ago, bostavan123 said:

Thanks for the inside look at Kevin Federline's impressive home! With 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, it's certainly a spacious abode. The fact that it was built in 1995 might explain its slightly dated appearance, but it still sounds like a comfortable and inviting space.

6 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

The only thing that stuck in my mind scrolling is how those 2 poor boys turned out and how they always look like they have been smoking pot.

6 hours ago, Hamelia said:

That photo was taken at the same time the boys told their mother, she couldn't take their photos. There is another photo from the same visit with w**d on the coffee table, legal in California, on a plate with the logo of the w**d company Kevin was representing. That was his business. 

5 hours ago, HIM said:

I prefer a home with corridors not so much wide open space! So life less and boring. Plus I like carpet, pain in the *** to clean but my owner still spanks me when I pee on hard floor 

4 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

this house is so tacky 

yes its quite spacious but ugly af :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: makes sense why Kevin wanted it 

2 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

My house >>>>>

but they don’t live there anymore.

22 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

spacer.png 

15 minutes ago, Body ache said:

How can people enjoy living off of other people's money?

Do you we need to talk about this one year old ****?

• Like 1

it honestly looks too tacky to be 3 million. no wonder jaden and preston wanted to live as cavemans when they were with britney, their father prob makes them live like that most of the time

btw is this the house that's in the neighborhood that Britney bought her house to live with Sam in and be near her kids? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block