Inside Kevin Federline's $3 Million Dollar Home

50 minutes ago, easy said:

back when kevin was requesting a child support increase, 2018 i think it was? he admitted in the court docs that he lives in a "tiny rental home" and the boys had to share a room, he couldn't work as a dancer because he was too old (lol) and his income was decreased from the time of the original order when britney's had increased. a lot of woe is me, pay me more money to do nothing. i think that's where people got the impression that he was renting. would be SUPER interesting if that was, in fact a lie, but too late to really do anything about it now.

He definitely said he rented in court docs in 2018

Federline said he lives in a rented 2,000-square-foot house with his two children from his current marriage and two other children from a previous relationship with Shar Jackson. At his house, Federline said, Sean and Jayden can’t have friends over for sleepovers because of a lack of space.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiarosenbaum/kevin-federline-britney-spears-child-support

• Love 1
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

He definitely said he rented in court docs in 2018

Federline said he lives in a rented 2,000-square-foot house with his two children from his current marriage and two other children from a previous relationship with Shar Jackson. At his house, Federline said, Sean and Jayden can’t have friends over for sleepovers because of a lack of space.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiarosenbaum/kevin-federline-britney-spears-child-support

That may have changed when he got an increase in child support as this photo was posted in 2021 at this current residence.

1de1d41db79f424f8eb61835d4ac9f68_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Britney Spears' sons make rare social media appearance, hanging with their dad's friend.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
article-2184213-1467C1C4000005DC-4_1024x
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

They say the truth is often stranger than fiction. But Kevin Federline has come up with an excuse bordering on farce for why a mansion he rented in Los Angeles was badly damaged - flying golf balls.
1adf102c27d95a4b8595dfaca9899c9b_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

Kevin Federline is an inconsiderate homewrecker ... so says his former landlord ... who claims K-Fed trashed his L.A. mansion ... and then screwed him out of rent money.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 5
21 minutes ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

You can drag Kevin but let's be real any of us poor people would kill to live in that nice of a house :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Yeah, kind of...

1) I'd rather work my a_ss off and buy one for myself, instead of leeching off my ex's money to afford it :explainlol_stare_spin:

2) I'd choose a better looking house :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Edited by Exhaolic
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block