Jump to content

Do you think this Daphne lady is allegedly scary obsessed with Britney?


Recommended Posts

  • Super Mods

I just can’t with this embarrassment of a woman Silver St Cloud Push GIF by Gotham 

What is her motive? What’s her backstory? Why can’t she stop using Britney’s name?:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I had literally never even heard of her before until she disgustingly creeped her way into Britney’s children’s lives :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:


Flophne, we are onto you and we will not be tolerating it  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I just can’t with this woman Silver St Cloud Push GIF by Gotham 

What is her motive? What’s her backstory? Why can’t she stop using Britney’s name?:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

I had literally never even heard of her before until she disgustingly creeped her way into Britney’s children’s lives :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:


Flopne, we are onto you and we will not be tolerating it  :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

She seems to be not just bad or untrustworthy, but sinister based on her past. It’s kind of a nightmare and she will most likely continue to put Britney through the ringer for a long time

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

She seems to be not just bad or untrustworthy, but sinister based on her past. It’s kind of a nightmare and she will most likely continue to put Britney through the ringer for a long time

Let’s add unhinged to that also :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Just now, Stannedforever said:

She's an opportunist. She doesn't care about these people despite dining and wining with them, she only cares about money/fame  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

  Hide contents

"Opportunism is the practice of taking advantage of circumstances – with little regard for principles or with what the consequences are for others"

 

💯 

she's desperate for the real star of this situation (britney) to notice her. all she wants is to piggyback off britney's name and get attention for herself. so she went to the one place desperate for $$$ and that she thought would provoke britney. kfed gets his pennies for selling out his kids, and she gets to shop another tabloid salacious "documentary" in the hopes that britney will give her the time of day. she wants to be credited with bringing "the family back together"

  • Like 7
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

She's an opportunist. She doesn't care about these people despite dining and wining with them, she only cares about money/fame  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

  Reveal hidden contents

"Opportunism is the practice of taking advantage of circumstances – with little regard for principles or with what the consequences are for others"

 

100%

Link to comment
45 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

The baton has officially been passed down Angry Megaphone GIF by Rosemarie Records

 

47 minutes ago, Zach F said:

Lou Taylor couldn’t play the creepy stalker anymore since everyone knows who she is so someone had to take that role. 

Lou - Queen of Stalking

Daphne - Princess of Stalking

:duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Honestly no I don't think she I necessarily obsessed with Britney... but as others have said, she sees the opportunity to make money and earn a bit of fame/notoriety.

It wouldn't matter who/which celebrity, if the opportunity was right she'd try to weasle her way in. It just so happens to be Britney this time and because this is her most current project, shes using Brits name more often than would seem normal. Shes promoting.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Honestly no I don't think she I necessarily obsessed with Britney... but as others have said, she sees the opportunity to make money and earn a bit of fame/notoriety.

It wouldn't matter who/which celebrity, if the opportunity was right she'd try to weasle her way in. It just so happens to be Britney this time and because this is her most current project, shes using Brits name more often than would seem normal. Shes promoting.

So she’s an opportunist? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I genuinely think she has a psychological problem. She pulls the "I'm a journalist card" to talk about Britney and her family and meet her boys, but she's crossing so many limits. She clearly craves the attention, and somehow she feels like morality police talking IN PUBLIC about a human's personal issues, and even giving her own (and uncalled for) personal opinions. If she's a (good) journalist, she should just report, not give her personal take on intimate stuff. That's basic journalism and even common sense.

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
Just now, bitbitboi said:

I genuinely think she has a psychological problem. She pulls the "I'm a journalist card" to talk about Britney and her family and meet her boys, but she's crossing so many limits. She clearly craves the attention, and somehow she feels like morality police talking IN PUBLIC about a human's personal issues, and even giving her own (and uncalled for) personal opinions. If she's a (good) journalist, she should just report, not give her personal take on intimate stuff. That's basic journalism and even common sense.

It almost seems like she enjoys taunting Britney like some sort of sicko. 

Link to comment

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...