Do you think this Daphne lady is allegedly scary obsessed with Britney?

9 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Honestly no I don't think she I necessarily obsessed with Britney... but as others have said, she sees the opportunity to make money and earn a bit of fame/notoriety.

It wouldn't matter who/which celebrity, if the opportunity was right she'd try to weasle her way in. It just so happens to be Britney this time and because this is her most current project, shes using Brits name more often than would seem normal. Shes promoting.

My personal favorite display of her pathological desperation is the way-too-obviously-photoshopped picture of her and Ivana Trump that she posted:

Β 

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

It’s funny as she seems to be an acclaimed journalist, yet she just does Β really weird things.Β 
Β 

She can’t spell for sh-it

She tags K-Fed in insta posts that have nothing to do with him.πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Not the spelling shadeΒ :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Its creepy she have interviewed many stars right before they die..Β 
Her resume is nice and all, she is a well-used journalist.Β 
So yeah, why is this lion-woman suddenly playing with Kevin Federline. its so weird, and as another person said, oppertunist. She wants to be where the drama is, she thrives on it I think.Β 
And I believe some of us get that, but its because its "our Britney" we think its weird.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block