Give Britney Her Privacy And The Respect That She Deserves

19 minutes ago, easy said:

josiaha the candian "journalist" who egged on the people to call the cops on britney has deleted all of his social media accounts now. one of the other girls involved has now privated her accounts. these people care about their privacy being invaded by actual britney fans who are angry at them for what they did to britney, but they didn't care about britney's privacy being invaded by their nonsense theories and calling the police on her. 

Thank you :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m not jumping into any narrative. I know Britney is free :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Not my point. Your thread assumed some Exhalers call the cops to check if she is ok. Y'all give too much credit to these story and jump into conclusion it's "banon" as you call some ppl and hours later finally it's maybe her family. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Matou said:

Not my point. Your thread assumed some Exhalers call the cops to check if she is ok. Y'all give too much credit to these story and jump into conclusion it's "banon" as you call some ppl and hours later finally it's maybe her family. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

The point is to stop calling the cops on her :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Nice cover up. You were “concerned” in this thread and were demanding she post something. If you believe she deserves privacy and are truly a Lvr of Britney, then lead by example :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Again, it’s not the same as calling the police on her or violating her privacy :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

Nice try, absorbingallthenegativity  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

Again, it’s not the same as calling the police on her or violating her privacy :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: 

Nice try, absorbingallthenegativty :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

You have to realize your actions have consequences. You called for violating her privacy. You demand she cannot take a break from the fans and has to post or else you will say you’re concerned. Do better. Do the best you can to be a more Perfect LVR of Britney :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Missing her isn’t the same as calling the police on her. Nice try :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Mean Girls Gym GIF by Paramount Movies

Then why the title is not "I miss Britney" ? You knew what you were doing, please. Questioning where she is imply people are going to look for her, why are you surprised then ?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

You have to realize your actions have consequences. You called for violating her privacy. You demand she cannot take a break from the fans and has to post or else you will say you’re concerned. Do better. Do the best you can to be a more Perfect LVR of Britney :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block