Give Britney Her Privacy And The Respect That She Deserves

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I'm pretty sure everyone here is respecting her privacy. Maybe post something on TT.

Are you serious? I’ve seen some pretty horrible comments about her on here and not to mention sharing all of this nonsense isn’t helping either. We as her fans should know these TikTok conspiracies aren’t true yet we always discuss them. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
37 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Are you serious? I’ve seen some pretty horrible comments about her on here and not to mention sharing all of this nonsense isn’t helping either. We as her fans should know these TikTok conspiracies aren’t true yet we always discuss them. 

I haven't seen people wanting to call the cops or do anything that disrespects her privacy. Just normal discussions about a public figures public social media.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I'm pretty sure everyone here is respecting her privacy. Maybe post something on TT.

Some of those people on TT are so unhinged it’s insane. I saw one this morning where this lady was saying TMZ is lying about Britney being annoyed that they called the cops and that she’s actually grateful. Sure Jan.

• Haha 3
38 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Who do you mean?

josiaha the candian "journalist" who egged on the people to call the cops on britney has deleted all of his social media accounts now. one of the other girls involved has now privated her accounts. these people care about their privacy being invaded by actual britney fans who are angry at them for what they did to britney, but they didn't care about britney's privacy being invaded by their nonsense theories and calling the police on her. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, easy said:

josiaha the candian "journalist" who egged on the people to call the cops on britneybhas deleted all of his social media accounts now. one of the other girls involved has now privated her accounts. these people care about their privacy being invaded by actual britney fans who are angry at them for what they did to britney, but they didn't care about britney's privacy being invaded by their nonsense theories and calling the police on her. 

This! These “fans” should have just left Britney alone and let her live her life. All of this over an Instagram post? Conspiracy Theory Yes GIF by A Badge of Friendship

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block