Give Britney Her Privacy And The Respect That She Deserves

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

GlitterBot, you of ALL people should not be speaking like this when you ran the “#WhereIsBritney” narrative for months. Let’s also not forget how you used to be a pretty avid conspiracy theorist back in 2022 before being put into your place by several members.

Joshy, being concerned about Britney does not equate to advertising to calling the police and wanting a welfare check. I was looking to hear from Britney. Not call the police on her. That’s a bit of a stretch. Nice try  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Joshy, being concerned about Britney does not equate to advertising to calling the police. That’s a bit of a stretch. Nice try  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But you are a moderator and you gave legitimacy to the narrative that there was something to be concerned about and that we needed to hear from Britney. 

So this narrative goes all over TikTok, Twitter, comment sections of news articles and here. And then people are shocked that someone called the police to intervene? Oh come on. 

No one is saying you're the mastermind of this. We know you don't have the ability to do that. But you did play into it and you do have responsibilities as a moderator here. We are simply asking you to do better and not to flip-flop for the sake of creating as many threads as possible. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

But you are a moderator and you gave legitimacy to the narrative that there was something to be concerned about and that we needed to hear from Britney. 

So this narrative goes all over TikTok, Twitter, comment sections of news articles and here. And then people are shocked that someone called the police to intervene? Oh come on. 

No one is saying you're the mastermind of this. We know you don't have the ability to do that. But you did play into it and you do have responsibilities as a moderator here. We are simply asking you to do better and not to flip-flop for the sake of creating as many threads as possible. 

Thank you. It’s nice to know there are at least some intelligent Exhalers here amongst the many of squirrels. The “#WhereIsBritney” narrative that fuels the fire for these conspiracy theorists is and should be unacceptable for a mod.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

No one is saying you're the mastermind of this. We know you don't have the ability to do that. But you did play into it and we are simply asking you to do better and not to flip-flop for the sake of creating as many threads as possible. 

I hear you and I disagree. We can agree to disagree, respectfully. I was concerned for Britney and then we seen that she was okay. Did I continue it? No. I dropped it. Then this whole 911 thing started and I in no way took part in that or cheered it on.

I am against that and believe Britney deserves privacy and that she is free. We are Britney fans and this is a Britney forum. If you think there’s not going to be fans that are going to express their concerns for Britney then you are sadly at the wrong place. it’s going to happen and will continue to happen. I in no way egged on anyone to call the police or enter her home. And that’s on that! 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

Thank you. It’s nice to know there are at least some intelligent Exhalers here amongst the many of squirrels. The “#WhereIsBritney” narrative that fuels the fire for these conspiracy theorists is and should be unacceptable for a mod.

Pipe it down, Joshy. For the love of God. You are the definition of unacceptable behaviour on here and have no place commenting on what’s acceptable or not :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Just now, GlitterRain said:

I hear you and I disagree. We can agree to disagree, respectfully. I was concerned for Britney and then we seen that she was okay. Did I continue it? No. I dropped it. Then this whole 911 thing started and I in no way took part in that or cheered it on.

But you were concerned because Britney did post on IG for like a week. So if you believe she has privacy, let her be. I would understand if she were still under the Conservatorship, but you all have to stop pretending like she is. We need to be united and focused on justice for her. That may mean not getting as much information or music news or celebrity appearances on a daily basis. Learn to live with it and be patient. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

But you were concerned because Britney did post on IG for like a week. So if you believe she has privacy, let her be. I would understand if she were still under the Conservatorship, but you all have to stop pretending like she is. We need to be united and focused on justice for her. That may mean not getting as much information or music news or celebrity appearances on a daily basis. Learn to live with it and be patient. 

I hear you and as stated before, I do believe she’s free and not in a conservatorship. Please stop making assumptions about me that aren’t true. 

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Pipe it down, Joshy. For the love of God. You are the definition of unacceptable behaviour on here and have no place commenting on what’s acceptable or not :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Put some damn respect on my name and stop acting like you know it all! Do NOT make me have to call SlayOut to do a wellness check on you.

Facts are that you ran the conspiracy theorist and “#whereisbritney” narrative for months until you were put in your place and that’s nothing but mere facts. Glad to see you have hopefully learned your lesson and are displaying more acceptable behavior, just do NOT let it happen again.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

Put some damn respect on my name and stop acting like you know it all! Do NOT make me have to call SlayOut to do a wellness check on you.

Facts are that you ran the conspiracy theorist and “#whereisbritney” narrative for months until you were put in your place and that’s nothing but mere facts. Glad to see you have hopefully learned your lesson and are displaying more acceptable behavior, just do NOT let it happen again.

Mean Girls Thank You GIF by filmeditor

It's an utter mess people keep trying to blame Exhale members for TikTok behavior, Twitter behavior and the way people are doing what they do on those platforms.

Fans are trying to control other fans in this forum and direct them on how they should be is just silly.

If someone is genuinely concerned about Britney, that shouldn't be a problem.

The issue is the conspiracy theorist on other platforms, Exhale isn't the leader in doing any of that stuff.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's an utter mess people keep trying to blame Exhale members for TikTok behavior, Twitter behavior and the way people are doing what they do on those platforms.

Fans are trying to control other fans in this forum and direct them on how they should be is just silly.

If someone is genuinely concerned about Britney, that shouldn't be a problem.

The issue is the conspiracy theorist on other platforms, Exhale isn't the leader in doing any of that stuff.

Amen! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block