Paris Hilton welcomes her baby boy

Cqleb

1 hour ago, car said:

Congrats but not sure how I feel about celebs just using surrogates because they don’t want to endure pregnancy (I could be wrong here as to why Paris did it.. so I stand to be corrected. But somehow I feel like they just make up medical excuses) 

I mean she is 41. There is some valid risks there… if u could afford to, why not take the path with least risk for yourself and baby. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, car said:

Congrats but not sure how I feel about celebs just using surrogates because they don’t want to endure pregnancy (I could be wrong here as to why Paris did it.. so I stand to be corrected. But somehow I feel like they just make up medical excuses) 

Paris tried IVF  a few times before,it didnt work. The surrogate was her last chance to have a baby .

• Love 2

I thought for most of last year that this would happen. I thought that she wouldn’t announce anything, she’d have a surrogate carry her child and all of a sudden, there would one day be a baby announcement after the birth. I’m so happy for her. I think she’ll be an incredible mother.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block