Paris Hilton welcomes her baby boy

Cqleb

6 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Guess you could ask every dad everywhere :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Yeah, but most dads are there during the pregnancy and bond through touch (when the baby is kicking) and experience the 9 months through the presence of being there.

I see what you were trying to say, but looks like you ran out of gas before making your point 😮💨

On 1/24/2023 at 10:51 PM, car said:

Congrats but not sure how I feel about celebs just using surrogates because they don’t want to endure pregnancy (I could be wrong here as to why Paris did it.. so I stand to be corrected. But somehow I feel like they just make up medical excuses) 

She’s also 41 so it’s high risk when you get older, so it was probably safer to do a surrogate.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block