Interviewer defends Britney from person asking rude question

3 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

Come through interviewer! I'm glad she said something, that question was rude AF...the high school dropout one was also rude. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I found some more clips and some of the questions were really cringe like she was dating Justin at the time and they asked her what would she do if he came out that he was gay. They also asked her what color underwear she was wearing. One guy even asked her to marry him :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:.  
Some of the questions were nice though. One question that she was asked was what would she name her son/daughter and one of the names that she had picked out for a boy was Preston, so assuming this is from 2001, she really had her heart on her son being named Preston which was sweet. 

But yeah I cringed at some of the questions they were asking her like you’re able to ask your idol any question and that’s the question you really wanted to ask her?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

I found some more clips and some of the questions were really cringe like she was dating Justin at the time and they asked her what would she do if he came out that he was gay. They also asked her what color underwear she was wearing. One guy even asked her to marry him :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:.  
Some of the questions were nice though. One question that she was asked was what would she name her son/daughter and one of the names that she had picked out for a boy was Preston, so assuming this is from 2001, she really had her heart on her son being named Preston which was sweet. 

But yeah I cringed at some of the questions they were asking her like you’re able to ask your idol any question and that’s the question you really wanted to ask her?

:orangu_orangutan_ape: at those questions.  I think its sweet that she did actually name her son Preston.  I'm not sure what I would ask her but those are definitely ones I would avoid :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

• Love 1

With all these rude and shallow questions, Britney always kept her manners and stayed put together. At least on camera, and honestly I think even that was made fun of by many people, mocking her calling her 'girl next door' or 'american sweetheart' or anything like that, and then calling her out for being **** on stage which she kept classy most of the time.

It's sad that many people didn't treat her with respect, and that interviewer seemed very classy and respectful.

6 hours ago, canwesynchronize said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: at those questions.  I think its sweet that she did actually name her son Preston.  I'm not sure what I would ask her but those are definitely ones I would avoid :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

She also said Brennan for a girl and a few months ago she posted a picture of herself with a doll on Insta that she had named Brennan :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

I can't understand how people can pluck up the courage to ask someone you don't know that, let alone how inappropriate the question is in itself.

Honestly, why did people care that much about her virginity? No one would've made that buzz about any other 19 year old having s**, especially being in a stable relationship for over a year.. I'm amazed at how she always kept herself together and didn't tell people to **** off :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block