Interviewer defends Britney from person asking rude question

16 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

I’ve never seen this shared on here, if it has been I’m sorry, but this was very heartwarming to see and I thought I’d share it.

I saw another clip from this same interview calling her a high school drop out, it seemed like she was getting grilled hard by random people, but I’ve never seen the full interview and idk how to find it. I remember looking up who the interviewer was (I forgot her name already) and saw that she’s an avid Britney supporter. It was very refreshing and wonderful to see someone defend Britney from rude question with Britney sitting right there to witness it.

Also, the way Britney lit up when the lady asked if she could answer the question for her made me smile. I bet it really made her day. I hope if Britney ever does interviews again, she’d let this lady be one of the first to do it.

16 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Here’s the high school dropout question she got from the same interview. I’m just really glad that at least someone was in her corner and thought all these questions were rude.

I am proud that two self-confident people met.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block