Breaking: Kim Petras drops HOT new single 'Brrr'

JayTawndre

5 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Another 2 and half minute song without any longevity which will be forgotten in eternity in a month

Over-autotuned song without any DNA of the actual singer. If you didnt know its "sang" by Kim it could be by anyone, cause they all sounds the same

If you can't stand the ***** why do you stay listening to her music? Move tf on sis! :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

I’m honestly disappointed by her recent releases. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

She should’ve released Problematiqué even though it leaked.

That album was full of bangers and made for The Gays™️. :bouncey:

I love her, but it feels like she’s throwing darts to see what sticks.

Edited by aleomg
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Kim has the potential, but between her delayed album, cheap promo and lack luster single releases. I think fans are kinda over it. Fans REALLY wanted that album. And when it leaked eventually it was fire and had fans wondering why it wasn’t released. She still has yet to address all the messy delays. So people just stopped caring 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block