Sloan, the popular YouTuber exposed by a fan.

yea ive honestly watched some of his videos and some of the things he says are untrue or inaccurate. what bothers me is he says them with such conviction as if he was there or knows these people. i get turned off so I once I hear something inaccurate or untrue I stop watching. actually dont watch him at all anymore. hes a good story teller though and he draws you in, but thats the scary part. he makes it so juicy, and people love to listen whether it’s inaccurate or untrue. 

im not saying all things arent true, but when you have the big of a platform… make sure youre accurate than wanting to produce more content and getting views. it actually pisses me off when I hear something inaccurate or untrue. now i just find him annoying. you know who I love though! sebastian soto!

Edited by helloitsme
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

Can someone here give examples of things he has said that are inaccurate or untrue?

I haven't watched that much of his content. Mostly Britney-related things and there he gets pretty much everything right. He asks the right questions, is impartial and brings the receipts. He is a far more reliable source than BreatheHeavy. People here just blindly stan Sam without taking account of all of the evidence against him.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Can someone here give examples of things he has said that are inaccurate or untrue?

I haven't watched that much of his content. Mostly Britney-related things and there he gets pretty much everything right. He asks the right questions, is impartial and brings the receipts. He is a far more reliable source than BreatheHeavy. People here just blindly stan Sam without taking account of all of the evidence against him.

What good did Lou do to her brand. 

2 hours ago, Kevney said:

He definitely could be sued for the untrue things he says about people. He makes bold claims with very little evidence. He is a modern tabloid and has done way more harm than any good. 

He exposed the actor playing barney as a freak..

I watched I love you,,you hate me  

From everybody on that show he signed an nda, as long as he was Barney, he couldn't do the adult version of tantra  

I got blocked,,cos I said you didn't even share that the people behind the show made him sign a contract forbading him to do that during his time as Barney  

Go do pieces on the creator and how alienating her son caused a horrible incident at 27 years old in 2013 to happen,  they don't blame anybody but knowing what happened, they said it was going to happen with her son. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Viking84 said:

No he doesn't. We've caught him multiple times saying untrue things about Britney. The problem is YOU believe inaccurate things, too, hence why everyone on Exhale calls you for your delusions but you just dig in. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I don’t know if it’s laziness or if he struggles with reading or if he lets his female writer he has write everything and he just blindly reads it to the camera without fact-checking, but there are like 1-3 inaccuracies in every video.  I’ve watched his videos more than I’d like to admit, and though this isn’t what has actually happened, just to give you an idea, he will say things SIMILAR TO: (these are some Sloan-isms I’ve come up with that are Britney related so you get it quickly)

This can be heard on Britney’s FIFTH album, Femme Fatale.

or

The singer reportedly sold ten million units of her perfume called “Radiation” which- *touches chest* I don’t know about YOU guys, but *says through gritted teeth* I would NOT be spraying my body with something called RadiATION…

or

Britney is at ODDS with her sons, Jason James and Sean Preston.

or

Britney’s new song with Elton John was meant to be a big comeback for her, but the song failed to chart in the top 20 of the Billboard 200.

Its a bunch of messy little things that really make you question the validity of the rest of what he says.  I think he means well for the most part, but dang for the way he talks about people, he must be perfect.  Wonder what it’s like, must be nice.

Edited by IRunAway
19 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I don’t know if it’s laziness or if he struggles with reading or if he lets his female writer he has write everything and he just blindly reads it to the camera without fact-checking, but there are like 1-3 inaccuracies in every video.  I’ve watched his videos more than I’d like to admit, and though this isn’t what has actually happened, just to give you an idea, he will say things SIMILAR TO: (these are some Sloan-isms I’ve come up with that are Britney related so you get it quickly)

or

The singer reportedly sold ten million units of her perfume called “Radiation” which- *touches chest* I don’t know about YOU guys, but *says through gritted teeth* I would NOT be spraying my body with something called RadiATION…

or

or

Britney’s new song with Elton John was meant to be a big comeback for her, but the song failed to chart in the top 20 of the Billboard 200.

Its a bunch of messy little things that really make you question the validity of the rest of what he says.  I think he means well for the most part, but dang for the way he talks about people, he must be perfect.  Wonder what it’s like, must be nice.

You ever see the video of chick fil a, and he looked down at depression and **** addicts, definitely sounds like the classic sheltered queen at home not used to this stuff 

I was appalled he threw then under the bus like I don’t go to rehab I'm perfect 

5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

No he doesn't. We've caught him multiple times saying untrue things about Britney. The problem is YOU believe inaccurate things, too, hence why everyone on Exhale calls you for your delusions but you just dig in. 

Can you give me an example of something untrue he said?

The fact that the majority of people here think I am delusional doesn't mean anything. Most people here believe when there is a blind item saying Britney is releasing a new album and I remember nobody believed Faye when she said it was Britney in her own music video. The average IQ on this forum is about 70. There are some of us bringing it up, though.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IRunAway said:

or

or

or

OK, thanks for a decent response. I understand what you mean. I would say that applies to pretty much all YouTubers I watch regularly though. The important facts are verifiable and the videos I have seen all got those points right. I mean, is what album number Femme Fatale was really relevant?

13 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

OK, thanks for a decent response. I understand what you mean. I would say that applies to pretty much all YouTubers I watch regularly though. The important facts are verifiable and the videos I have seen all got those points right. I mean, is what album number Femme Fatale was really relevant?

You're welcome for the response, but you're really grasping at straws here.  Again, that was an example just so you could easily understand the range of the caliber of mistake he makes.  As a standalone, no it's not that important, but when your entire channel is devoted to talking about other people, you should at least be sure that the foundations of what you're talking about are true.

If I can't trust you to count to seven or read a wikipedia page correctly, then how am I supposed to believe other "info" you're sharing?

He doesn't get things RIGHT, he grabs onto gossip headlines, and then fills a video with his opinion and both accurate and inaccurate fluff.

It's like he turns in his homework every day, but if he's consistently getting a C+ on his homework, is it really someone you want to trust to tutor you?

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block