Sloan, the popular YouTuber exposed by a fan.

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You ever see the video of chick fil a, and he looked down at depression and **** addicts, definitely sounds like the classic sheltered queen at home not used to this stuff 

I was appalled he threw then under the bus like I don’t go to rehab I'm perfect 

I haven't seen that one, oof.  Yikes.

2 hours ago, IRunAway said:

You're welcome for the response, but you're really grasping at straws here.  Again, that was an example just so you could easily understand the range of the caliber of mistake he makes.  As a standalone, no it's not that important, but when your entire channel is devoted to talking about other people, you should at least be sure that the foundations of what you're talking about are true.

If I can't trust you to count to seven or read a wikipedia page correctly, then how am I supposed to believe other "info" you're sharing?

He doesn't get things RIGHT, he grabs onto gossip headlines, and then fills a video with his opinion and both accurate and inaccurate fluff.

It's like he turns in his homework every day, but if he's consistently getting a C+ on his homework, is it really someone you want to trust to tutor you?

Can someone point to a specific video where they remember there were a lot of inaccuracies? I want to see for myself.

And in any case, at least he takes the right stance on issues. He calls out people that need to be called out. People here are very hypocritical. They trash Sloan for inconsistency but then they worship Sam who does inconsistent and shady things all of the time. I mean... make it make sense.

3 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Can someone point to a specific video where they remember there were a lot of inaccuracies? I want to see for myself.

And in any case, at least he takes the right stance on issues. He calls out people that need to be called out. People here are very hypocritical. They trash Sloan for inconsistency but then they worship Sam who does inconsistent and shady things all of the time. I mean... make it make sense.

Did Lou taylor pay you?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He exposed the actor playing barney as a freak..

I watched I love you,,you hate me  

From everybody on that show he signed an nda, as long as he was Barney, he couldn't do the adult version of tantra  

I got blocked,,cos I said you didn't even share that the people behind the show made him sign a contract forbading him to do that during his time as Barney  

Go do pieces on the creator and how alienating her son caused a horrible incident at 27 years old in 2013 to happen,  they don't blame anybody but knowing what happened, they said it was going to happen with her son. 

i don't think i knew about this from him. i didnt see his video. 

I did watch i love you, you hate me though. it was a really good documentary i thought. 

31 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

This is cringe.  He has created a brand of "calling out people that need to be called out" (in your words) but my question is, who decides where the line is drawn between people who "NEED" to be called out and people who don't?  I went from being interested in what he has to say about Amanda Bynes and Drake Bell to actually sympathizing with them because he has piggybacked on using their names and faces for views, and he won't let up.  I just searched his channel and he has OVER FORTY videos just on Amanda Bynes and Drake Bell.  It's excessive, and I feel bad for them.  They aren't like Kim Kardashian or Chrissy Teigen, trying to be everywhere all the time, showing up to events and trying to be photographed and "famous" ... and if you're a true Britney fan and understand what has been going on with her during her career, you should be able to recognize that and sympathize with it.

I am not "trashing" the guy, I'm stating the fact that his videos are 10-20% messy.  In addition, I am not a fan of Sam.  This is one of my most recent posts: "Between the TMZ videos to "clear the air" about misconceptions surrounding himself, and the way he talks to/ talks with her... idk. Sam is rubbing me the WRONG way more than ever recently."

Why are you so hung-up on this?  It's starting to seem like you are Sloan.  You can believe he's one hundred percent correct if that's what's going to help you sleep at night, but you can't argue to convince people who have seen and heard enough on their own to draw the conclusion that he's not all that accurate.

Watch some videos on a topic that you yourself know a lot about.  It's that easy.  You'll see the inconsistencies and inaccuracies clear as day.  It's not other peoples' job to go do work for you and convince you of anything.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

his videos about Britney are not his worst. he knows where his bread is buttered but other videos of his are complete fabrications most of the time.

Edited by Kevney
9 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

No he doesn't. We've caught him multiple times saying untrue things about Britney. The problem is YOU believe inaccurate things, too, hence why everyone on Exhale calls you for your delusions but you just dig in. 

i agree with him on many things' you all gang up and bully him for, that is completely dif topics. Of course, you would be bad faith and try to connect them though, because you have no real arguments or opinions of your own. on exhell having an opinion gets you harassed by people like you. it's cringe as ****. i can only manage this site because i have all of you sheep type muted. You are the group that wants britney to fail, you are the group who wants britney to look bad. I see right through it. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Kevney said:

his videos about Britney are not his worst. he knows where his bread is buttered but other videos of his are complete fabrications most of the time.

Fair enough. I will check more of his non-Britney videos out. You are one of the few reasonable people on this forum so I trust your word.

10 hours ago, IRunAway said:

This is cringe.  He has created a brand of "calling out people that need to be called out" (in your words) but my question is, who decides where the line is drawn between people who "NEED" to be called out and people who don't?  I went from being interested in what he has to say about Amanda Bynes and Drake Bell to actually sympathizing with them because he has piggybacked on using their names and faces for views, and he won't let up.  I just searched his channel and he has OVER FORTY videos just on Amanda Bynes and Drake Bell.  It's excessive, and I feel bad for them.  They aren't like Kim Kardashian or Chrissy Teigen, trying to be everywhere all the time, showing up to events and trying to be photographed and "famous" ... and if you're a true Britney fan and understand what has been going on with her during her career, you should be able to recognize that and sympathize with it.

I am not "trashing" the guy, I'm stating the fact that his videos are 10-20% messy.  In addition, I am not a fan of Sam.  This is one of my most recent posts: "Between the TMZ videos to "clear the air" about misconceptions surrounding himself, and the way he talks to/ talks with her... idk. Sam is rubbing me the WRONG way more than ever recently."

Why are you so hung-up on this?  It's starting to seem like you are Sloan.  You can believe he's one hundred percent correct if that's what's going to help you sleep at night, but you can't argue to convince people who have seen and heard enough on their own to draw the conclusion that he's not all that accurate.

Watch some videos on a topic that you yourself know a lot about.  It's that easy.  You'll see the inconsistencies and inaccuracies clear as day.  It's not other peoples' job to go do work for you and convince you of anything.

Calm down, darling. I asked for a specific video because I have watched about 7 of his videos and haven't noticed a lot of inconsistencies. If someone here says he always gets things wrong, shouldn't they be able to point to at least one or two memorable videos where this is the case?  never said I think he is 100% correct all of the time anyway. But I don't trust most people on BreatheHeavy because most users here are sheep who can't think for themselves. Not saying you are one of them but I take whatever I see on BreatheHeavy with a huge pinch of salt. 

I do agree he covers certain celebrities a lot, but from what I have seen, the troubled ones he always covers with sympathy. Amanda Bynes, for example.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block