CONGRATULATIONS: Britney Spears is now the only female artist to have different songs charting at least 20 weeks on Billboard Hot 100 during each of the last 4 decades!

On 1/18/2023 at 3:05 PM, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Yes it's 54 this week, it's going recurrent due to the 50/20 rule. 

If a song has charted for 20 weeks and charts below #50 any week after the 20th week, it will be deemed recurrent and will leave the chart

How is that fair? The charts are how many streams and sales a song has. You can’t just remove it because it’s old. If an older song is doing better than a newer song then that’s just what’s happening, it’s an accurate reflection of the market! 

• Like 1
On 1/17/2023 at 9:21 PM, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Yeah it will perfectly help Britney improve on streaming status. I reallly care for streaming beside multiple format airplay.

With Britney as a lead in the collab, he might submit...both deserve the Grammys recognition!

Not after being told the super bowl or their show. Even Ariana respected him not to submit save your tears remix.  

1 hour ago, HereIgoOnMyOwn said:

And the songs are? HMC, BOMT and?

There are many that charted 20 weeks or longer…

90s: ….Baby One More Time (32 w.), Sometimes (20w.), Crazy (20w.) 

00s: Oops (20 w.), Toxic (20w.), Womanizer (23 w.), Circus (22w.), 3 (20w.) If You Seek Amy (20w.), Piece Of Me (20w.), Gimme More (20w.), From the Bottom Of My Broken Heart (20w.)

10s: Till the World Ends (24w.), Scream & Shout (24w.), I Wanna Go (20w.), S&M (26w.) 

20s: Hold Me Closer (20w.) 

• Love 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 5:51 PM, MoodRing3 said:

There are many that charted 20 weeks or longer…

90s: ….Baby One More Time (32 w.), Sometimes (20w.), Crazy (20w.) 

00s: Oops (20 w.), Toxic (20w.), Womanizer (23 w.), Circus (22w.), 3 (20w.) If You Seek Amy (20w.), Piece Of Me (20w.), Gimme More (20w.), From the Bottom Of My Broken Heart (20w.)

10s: Till the World Ends (24w.), Scream & Shout (24w.), I Wanna Go (20w.), S&M (26w.) 

20s: Hold Me Closer (20w.) 

Thank u !

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block