CONGRATULATIONS: Britney Spears is now the only female artist to have different songs charting at least 20 weeks on Billboard Hot 100 during each of the last 4 decades!

5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Now THIS is a worthy thread. We LOVE to see Britney’s achievements.

The bot should take notes but I think its asleep right now :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

And they informed me Hold Me Closer has sold over 2M copies worldwide, 1.5M on iTunes alone.

Estimated over 3 Million dollars $$$ revenue

I'm so happy!!!

Edited by TOUCHMEANGEL
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Britney still has the selling power her longevity is amazing!

She is still one of the biggest international artist!

Idle Love will be even bigger, much bigger, can't wait!!

I wonder if Idle Love is true that would be amazing.

Britney is so iconic even Elton knows it lol.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

The rumored collab with The Weeknd he is huge on radio and streaming

it might give both artists Grammys!

Ooh okay I’d heard rumors about a collab with The Weeknd for his show but I hadn’t heard a name for it yet! I love him and his music, I’d love for Brit to do something with him! It would be huge for sure! He’s literally the biggest artist on Spotify.

Although he doesn’t submit his music to the SCAMMYs so I wouldn’t count on a collab being nominated.

• Love 4
Just now, Bo da toe said:

Ooh okay I’d heard rumors about a collab with The Weeknd for his show but I hadn’t heard a name for it yet! I love him and his music, I’d love for Brit to do something with him! It would be huge for sure! He’s literally the biggest artist on Spotify.

Although he doesn’t submit his music to the SCAMMYs so I wouldn’t count on a collab being nominated.

Yeah it will perfectly help Britney improve on streaming status. I reallly care for streaming beside multiple format airplay.

With Britney as a lead in the collab, he might submit...both deserve the Grammys recognition!

queens only :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

i really am so surprised everytime i see new hold me closer milestones. not because britney isn't capable, because she absolutely is, but that it's happening for her NOW after everything that happened to her. she's so deserving of this success and to be reminded that people still love her for her incredible talents

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, easy said:

queens only :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

i really am so surprised everytime i see new hold me closer milestones. not because britney isn't capable, because she absolutely is, but that it's happening for her NOW after everything that happened to her. she's so deserving of this success and to be reminded that people still love her for her incredible talents

YEAH, BRITNEY IS COMING BACK STRONGER THAN EVER!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block