JLo confirms rumors that she was supposed to perform at the 2003 VMAs with Britney and Madonna

14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney probably didn't want Christina we have to remember this was around the time she was just on tour with JT Britney's ex and Christina was all over him.

AGUILERA on Twitter: "#Tbt Christina Aguilera and Justin Timberlake  https://t.co/9Dzys1eVUr" / Twitter

Its Britneys ex, but hes also one of Christinas best friends, she allowed to go on tour w him

11 hours ago, s&m said:

not Floptwinka being the 3rd choice! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Britney wasn't the first choice either, P!NK was even Madonna knew P!NK and jlo were the most impact she had on artists. 

Even I agree Janet was More Britney,  but MTV and the industrial wouldn't allow a white girl to have a black artist as a mentor,it was 2000s .

That couldn't happen then. 

They just won't admit it. Cos they know it would get them dragged. 

Janet was obviously given Aaliyah first, but 2001 happened,  so Ciara was the obvious,  here's the new Janet Jackson.  

But then Rihanna happened somehow,  she said Madonna was her biggest inspiration as an artist,  then it was allowed by the end of the 00s, for that to happen..

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Britney wasn't the first choice either, P!NK was even Madonna knew P!NK and jlo were the most impact she had on artists. 

Even I agree Janet was More Britney,  but MTV and the industrial wouldn't allow a white girl to have a black artist as a mentor,it was 2000s .

That couldn't happen then. 

They just won't admit it. Cos they know it would get them dragged. 

Janet was obviously given Aaliyah first, but 2001 happened,  so Ciara was the obvious,  here's the new Janet Jackson.  

But then Rihanna happened somehow,  she said Madonna was her biggest inspiration as an artist,  then it was allowed by the end of the 00s, for that to happen..

you just made that up! 

every choice Pink, JLO and Kylie Minogue was for Xtuna place 

13 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

The way she said, “they got hm.. Christina Aguilera?”. It’s like people don’t even remember who was there besides Britney and Madonna. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Anyways, as shady as that was, it made more sense to have Christina because of the whole Britney vs Christina from back in the day.

Lmao Britney and Madonna probably don’t even remember her being on stage with them :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Spoiler

I like Xtina, so don’t come at me Xtina fans I just wanted to join in the fun :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It was a good thing JLo didn’t do it because I don’t see her kissing Madonna. Plus Britney kissing Madonna is more iconic when you got *****fied in the audience making faces, so no one would’ve seen Madonna kiss JLo because no one remembered that Xtina also kissed Madonna.

Xtina even forgot she kissed Madonna because didn’t she criticize Britney afterwards saying Britney needed a gimmick to draw people in, and Britney was on TRL saying didn’t Xtina kiss her too? I remember that whole clap back and then the shade that immediately followed after :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• 4 weeks later...

The REAL story it is a tiny bit diffrent.

Madonna choose ORIGINALLY Pink and... Gwen Stefani. Pink was in Costarica on vacations and couldn't do it (in 2003 she had a some sort of breakdown because of record label that pushed her to make "Try This"). There's no another info about Gwen besiades Pink's (that's Pink words about Stefani).

When Pink decided that she will not end her vacations for this, Madonna decided to ask Britney and J.Lo. She didn't ask Britney at first (probably because we all know that kiss was planned and maybe she was afraid because of Britney's image that she wouldn't do that). Britney said that kissed was spontanious, but Christina no. With later rehersal leak we know it was planned.

J.lo was busy so they asked Christina. Why no Britney and Christina with this whole media circus around them in first place? Only Madge knows. Maybe Xtina wasn't the choice because they were afraid of the vocals. THEY ALL LIPSYNCED - why i know this?

Madonna said that they recorded the Like A Virgin remix feat Britney & Christina the studio version and she wanted to release it on her Remix album, but Xtina refused because she was afraid of people that will know that she lipsynced the performance. So technically... Britney and Christina have a song together. That's why there is "live" version (only with live music, because vocals are from studio) on Madonna's remix album from 2003.

Madonna originally wanted me, Britney and Gwen. But I know how Madonna’s mind works. She was the boss. She was the groom. While everyone else was her 20 years ago. And I am nobody’s *****.

oh sorry maybe it was meant for triple kiss even lol

Edited by mnm hkjhk

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block