It's hard being a Britney fan right now

• Super Mods

Really, Jay? Literally nobody asked you to be a fan. If you’re so unhappy and it’s so difficult being a Britney fan, go stan Debbie Gibson. 

You don’t like or understand the way Britney acts? News flash. She was trafficked and abused and it’s not up to you to understand. Have some respect! 

• Love 4

But she's beautiful lately. She is no longer the girl she used to be. But she is still her, and her essence has not changed. She's cute, ****, funny, and she's just starting her life over because she's exhausted from everything she's been through. She has mental health issues, as she revealed herself, and it would be unreasonable to expect her to do what her fans want when she's like that.
She said herself that she was traumatized by the work she had to do with professional photographers and professional makeup, the hours she had to wait in the dressing room with her father and that goblin before she could shoot.
I've been thinking lately how beautiful and amazing she is, even when she does her own camera and stuff.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

First things first, the conservatorship isn't "over", it's over; suggesting it isn't without valid basis only fuels the negativity. Additionally, not all basis is valid simply because it be used.

Secondly, the "negativity" from Britney shouldn't be used against, particularly if you're an active fan. Britney is healing from multiple levels of insecurity, fear, trauma etc. Some from her past, some from relearning the world, some of it from the ongoing situations in her life.  Reminiscing of the "golden days" is romatising the past. These two things coupled with each other read as "Britney should get over it, and go back to getting on with it". 

Thirdly, the majority of the negativity Britney shares comes from situations based on the actions of others. 

Lastly, a lot of this negativity has been fueled by "fans" sharing conspiracy theories endlessly, which created fear, distrust and panic for their own gain. Do not take this wrong way, but only in the past few weeks, you were claiming you were talking to Britney. Weren't you also claiming she was here on this site? A thread like this, given your past threads reads as if you would do the same, in my opinion. If my opinion is wrong, and you were telling the truth, why share this knowing she can see? 

I just find a thread like this unnecessary. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, JayTawndre Suxx said:

I just feel like everything going on right now it's just nothing but drama drama drama since this conservatorship being "OVER"...

ITS HARD being a fan because everything Britney posts is negative even her dancing video and everything it's all a FU to Team Con and the industry, bad lighting, no makeup no hair done ... Awful clothes. She's not happy.

I really miss when I was younger during BOMT-BLACKOUT era when it was so fun being a fan.

Does anyone else feel this way? 

Britney still looks very beautiful to me

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block