It's hard being a Britney fan right now

No it’s not. I disagree and I hope you will change your opinion. 

Now is the most important and easiest time to be a Britney fan. The abuse can’t be brushed under a rug. It’s obvious TMZ is trying to run a narrative on her. We need to keep the GP on her side. That’s the only way we can protect her. 

she stayed in the conservatory for so long because that’s what the media portrayed was “good” for her and the GP and 50% of fans bought into it. 

• Love 3

This reminds me of the thread you made demanding that she just say she’s retired because she’s NOT doing what YOU want her to do by performing and releasing albums. She can do what she wants, it’s her life. If she wants to hold in home fashion shows of her clothes and look like a “mess” then that’s her prerogative, not yours.

If you’re this unhappy that Britney isn’t doing what you’re wanting her to do, then no one is stopping you from following her. Seriously I feel like you make these threads for attention. I’m sorry to say that, but that’s how it’s starting to feel. Gaslight us into feeling a certain way and we react, and before you know it, you have 1,000 replies basically telling you the same thing I’m saying rn. Just stop please. You should pour more energy into supporting Britney instead of victimizing yourself, especially when you weren’t a slave to your family and people that are supposed to work for you for over a decade because the courts ruled you’re mentally unfit to even buy yourself food.

Edited by BlackoutGlory
  • Love 5
  • Like 3

I find it hard to keep up with everything going on with her and her case. Legal speak flies right over my head and there’s so many enemies to keep tabs on. Plus I have my own life to live. 
I don’t live for the Insta drama, nor do I have Insta so I find that easy to ignore. I also don’t really care how she dresses or presents herself during her hiatus. I don’t know why anyone does. At the end of the day, she’s human and a highly successful one at that, she can do and wear whatever she likes. 
So I have to respectfully disagree that it’s hard being a fan, particularly for the reasons you listed. I think it’s hard seeing her go through what she has and continues to go through but otherwise, I love her and it requires minimal effort to do so :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I'm sorry but NOT when 2007 exists!

I remember people chasing her everywhere, people mocking her for shaving her head but like she said "People shaves their head all the time" :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: the '07 VMAs (which after watching the rehearsals you can tell that she didn't give af tbh and I lowkey dig that attitude :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:) I remember people saying "She's gonna die soon" :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: It was a total chaos, this is literally nothing compared to 2007, this is "just" Team Con's desperate attempt to make Britney look crazy, but that's because they're pressed af that she's free and she's speaking out about things that should have never been public and she's such a Queen for not giving af about it :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Britney is FREE from her abusive conservatorship and I don’t care what conspiracy theories there are out there but I will believe that she is in a place better than ever. Rosengart’s most recent comments should be the only credible source we’re caring about.

The real problem is when you allow the media to take control of Britney’s narrative or you continue to expect Britney to do what a “perfect pop star should do.” 

Those days are over. Britney has nothing more to prove. And quite frankly, I do believe she still has magic in her sleeve but as a real fan, you’re just going to have to be patient and understanding because for the first time ever, it’s Britney who will be and should be calling the shots about her career and life ❤️

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackout Britney said:

Oh your life must be SO hard. Don’t be a Britney fan then? Those days are over she’s just living normal now. You seem to lack empathy and understanding of her wishes? Deal with it and find a hobby 

No need to be ironic for someone who is expressing his/her feelings atm. He said nothing wrong

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BlackoutGlory said:

This reminds me of the thread you made demanding that she just say she’s retired because she’s NOT doing what YOU want her to do by performing and releasing albums. She can do what she wants, it’s her life. If she wants to hold in home fashion shows of her clothes and look like a “mess” then that’s her prerogative, not yours.

If you’re this unhappy that Britney isn’t doing what you’re wanting her to do, then no one is stopping you from following her. Seriously I feel like you make these threads for attention. I’m sorry to say that, but that’s how it’s starting to feel. Gaslight us into feeling a certain way and we react, and before you know it, you have 1,000 replies basically telling you the same thing I’m saying rn. Just stop please. You should pour more energy into supporting Britney instead of victimizing yourself, especially when you weren’t a slave to your family and people that are supposed to work for you for over a decade because the courts ruled you’re mentally unfit to even buy yourself food.

The delusion of this guy…like… and are you so happy? 

I think he is so sad :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

i hope you get help sis 

Edited by JP9101
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

It's time to accept the fact that Britney the brand we know is fading away.

I'm still a big fan of her, still clinging to her legacy because I have been a fan my whole life, listening to her growing up. She plays a big part in my life, musically.

To Britney the person now, I support her all the way, for her to be free, for her to be wild, for her to be who she really is, even if it sabotages her image, I'm still rooting for her, that's what FreeBritney is about, for her to be free. This means I don't care about all the negativities from the comments from other people anymore, for some posts it kinda irks me but if what she really is, I accept it; my love for her is still the same <3

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block