🚨"BRITNEY LEAVES L.A. RESTAURANT AFTER PATRONS REFUSE TO STOP RECORDING HER" POSITIVE ARTICLE ABOUT BRITNEY AT RESTAURANT: ENGAGE AND SHOW SUPPORT

The narrative has been built and established. I hate to say but she will never be taken seriously again, I have young coworkers 10 years younger. All she is known for is being “crazy”. He reputation will never rebuild. I hate to admit it so much but she has become a has been with amazing music, in the past.

• Haha 2
  • Like 2

….smh. TMZ is the worst. 

and this

“According to Mayo Clinic, a manic episode is described as a person being "Abnormally upbeat, jumpy or wired. Increased activity, energy or agitation. Exaggerated sense of well-being and self-confidence (euphoria) Decreased need for sleep." A person must have three of those symptoms for it to be considered a manic episode, none of which were seen in this brief video clip from the restaurant.

Read More: Britney Spears Recorded By Patrons While Dining | https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-restaurant-harassed/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

The narrative has been built and established. I hate to say but she will never be taken seriously again, I have young coworkers 10 years younger. All she is known for is being “crazy”. He reputation will never rebuild. I hate to admit it so much but she has become a has been with amazing music, in the past.

No it hasn't. An edifice of lies has been constructed, and the light of truth will bring the rotten structure tumbling down on Harvey Leatherface Levine's scabby noggin.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

This article makes a lot more sense of what is in the video footage and what was reported. There are  sensationalists out there who will sell any story for a quick buck and TMZ is more than happy to oblige. Disgusting and unethical and it’s like the public has not learned from 2007. This was predicted to be what happens after britney got free, that media and many in the public would be looking for her to fail and are trying to affirm that. I hate it and society must do better. 

• Like 7
49 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Her Instagram posts have not helped.

51 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Tell that to her (still charting) number 6 debut song from only a few months ago.

people will always be here for Britney.  Even the ones that love to tear her down, love to see her rise.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block