🚨"BRITNEY LEAVES L.A. RESTAURANT AFTER PATRONS REFUSE TO STOP RECORDING HER" POSITIVE ARTICLE ABOUT BRITNEY AT RESTAURANT: ENGAGE AND SHOW SUPPORT

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

The narrative has been built and established. I hate to say but she will never be taken seriously again, I have young coworkers 10 years younger. All she is known for is being “crazy”. He reputation will never rebuild. I hate to admit it so much but she has become a has been with amazing music, in the past.

Britney has been ridiculed since day 1 from the mainstream media, but one thing is for sure.  They're always ready for when she releases new music.  She may not sell like she used to, but Britney Spears will always be an A list.  Thats not even opinion, thats facts.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

The narrative has been built and established. I hate to say but she will never be taken seriously again, I have young coworkers 10 years younger. All she is known for is being “crazy”. He reputation will never rebuild. I hate to admit it so much but she has become a has been with amazing music, in the past.

Britney has been ridiculed since day 1 from the mainstream media, but one thing is for sure.  They're always ready for when she releases new music.  She may not sell like she used to, but Britney Spears will always be an A list.  Thats not even opinion, thats facts.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jelly Spears said:

Not sell like she used to ? Hold Me Closer wants to have a word. Lol

• Like 2

She has every right to be upset with people treating her like she’s an animal at the zoo and clearly those idiot patrons and tmz have never seen a real “scene” before if that’s what they think she was doing.

A scene would have been if she marched over to the table, snatched the phone right out of their hand and dropped it in their drink, all she did was sit there and try to shield herself. She handled herself quite well from what I could see in that video.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, s&m said:

Notice this is not getting the same replies as the negative one!

Wonder why folks!

Because some of the same ‘fans’ in this forum low key love it when they see articles like the other one trying to paint Britney in a bad light. They jump at any opportunity to revel in whatever misfortune she’s experiencing. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy1202 said:

Because some of the same ‘fans’ in this forum low key love it when they see articles like the other one trying to paint Britney in a bad light. They jump at any opportunity to revel in whatever misfortune she’s experiencing. 

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

4 hours ago, JessicaS89 said:

Everyone deserves to eat a meal at a restaurant without being recorded. What these patrons did is disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves. The restaurant staff should have intervened and politely asked them to stop recording her. I’m sure that they wouldn’t treat Brad Pitt or Selena Gomez that way. 

This! I would like an apology and compensation for this. If you read this Britney, so ask for it, you have the right to it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block