🚨🚨 Breaking: Britney allegedly no longer releasing book"🚨🚨

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This account is not reputable or reliable, so take with a grain of salt. 

I'm not sure what's going on but I can't see a publisher paying 15 million and not expecting a full promo tour. Maybe their waiting till she's ready for that. A few Instagram posts will not suffice to sell books.

At the same point, full length interviews or long conversations are needed to better clarify herself. All the Instagram posts lack tone and context. Honestly a documentary like FTR would make sense to coincide with the release.

I just think it’s sad that she lives her life on Instagram. It isn’t real. Though I understand being on tv isn’t always either. I wish she would surround herself with good people, travel, and enjoy her life outside this whole trauma victim narrative she’s in. Do a docuseries, write a book, do music on your own terms and move forward. Sue everyone in California. Whatever. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

That would be fake because half of her career she was in a c ship so talking about the second half of her career when she was allegedly forced to work and not have control over anything wouldn't work.

Britney doesn't have many relationships with other celebrities due to the c ship she was isolated for over a decade sis.

Leaving out the C ship wouldn't work.

Between her sharing information directly on social media, and the upcoming court battle, by the time it's over the public is going to know all about the Cship. Legally she may not be able to write about a lot of the conservatorship details in a book. The publisher probably doesn't want to be held responsible for any claims that can't be proven. Unless she writes a fictional story based on her life. And it's thinly veiled.

She's more than just the conservatorship. If she only writes one book about her life, she has countless stories to pick from. She can make it however she wants. She got in the business at a young age.

And I bet she has hundreds of stories about other celebrities. She's probably encountered every A list celebrity at some point. 

Honestly, I was worried. After seeing all of the people that passed “unexpectedly” before releasing tell all books. It’s horrifying and I couldn’t help but think of what the biggest pop star of our generation could reveal about the industry that almost ended her. She’s got too many secrets and really, it would just put her in danger. 

call me a loonie but I’m kind of glad. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Honestly, I was worried. After seeing all of the people that passed “unexpectedly” before releasing tell all books. It’s horrifying and I couldn’t help but think of what the biggest pop star of our generation could reveal about the industry that almost ended her. She’s got too many secrets and really, it would just put her in danger. 

call me a loonie but I’m kind of glad. 

Who passed unexpectedly prior to releasing their book other than Aaron Carter?

2 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Between her sharing information directly on social media, and the upcoming court battle, by the time it's over the public is going to know all about the Cship. Legally she may not be able to write about a lot of the conservatorship details in a book. The publisher probably doesn't want to be held responsible for any claims that can't be proven. Unless she writes a fictional story based on her life. And it's thinly veiled.

She's more than just the conservatorship. If she only writes one book about her life, she has countless stories to pick from. She can make it however she wants. She got in the business at a young age.

And I bet she has hundreds of stories about other celebrities. She's probably encountered every A list celebrity at some point. 

I doubt people care to hear her talk about celebrity encounters lol This is a memoir sweetie and half her career was spent in a c ship!

• Love 1

It was WAAAY to early anyway but it seems like Im the only one who thinks that. Such a book shouldnt be only 1 year after someone is suddenly learning to taste life, adjusting to her own world, and maybe taking hormones to get pregnant. There is just too much going on. That book would be PERFECT after the whole court-thing is over, and not "to be continued"-esque. 

I also secretly think she deserves a 2 book series. 1 to describe her childhood and everything until maybe 2000 or 2004, and the second book after. 
Also, I can totally picture her writing a fiction book, a novel or whatever, where she doesnt have to think she is telling HER story, but another persons story. That would be perfect for britney so we dont really know if its her or not.

4 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I just think it’s sad that she lives her life on Instagram. It isn’t real. Though I understand being on tv isn’t always either. I wish she would surround herself with good people, travel, and enjoy her life outside this whole trauma victim narrative she’s in. Do a docuseries, write a book, do music on your own terms and move forward. Sue everyone in California. Whatever. 

Hilarious to think you know her life based on 4 Instagram posts a week. Girl doesn’t want anyone to know anything about her actual life. She gives people something to talk about so she can actually live her life. We only know what she wants us to know. There’s 24 hours in a day .. to think she is sitting doing nothing because there’s no papz or pics is really just funny. What’s Beyoncé doing this week? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block