🚨🚨 Breaking: Britney allegedly no longer releasing book"🚨🚨

Message added by Jordan Miller,

This account is not reputable or reliable, so take with a grain of salt. 

9 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

If is this truth, then I think that apart from her provocative Instagram posts, she will no longer be interesting and relevant in anything. Wish her luck in everything she wants.

What don't you get about her not wanting to have a huge career at this time, she doesn't care about being interesting or being on the cover of all the magazines.

Same with relevance she's trying to heal and live a more peaceful life and enjoying her time off doing what SHE WANTS.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

What don't you get about her not wanting to have a huge career at this time, she doesn't care about being interesting or being on the cover of all the magazines.

Same with relevance she's trying to heal and live a more peaceful life and enjoying her time off doing what SHE WANTS.

I'm talking about publishing a book.

2 minutes ago, cillaward said:

So what you're really saying is that you only want Britney to discuss the conservatorship abuse and her struggles with mental health for your own entertainment? I think that tells us everything we need to know :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

I want her to stand up and tell her story, it pisses me off how her family is telling their versions full of lies and Britney is silent and doesn't fight back. When she publishes a book, her truth will be out there and permanent. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, cillaward said:

So what you're really saying is that you only want Britney to discuss the conservatorship abuse and her struggles with mental health for your own entertainment? I think that tells us everything we need to know :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

That’s the point of self motivated reading right? It’ll be entertaining for all of us :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, cillaward said:

How's that any different than an artist putting out a song about their struggles and you enjoying listening to it?

• Love 1
  • Like 5

lol now we trust this account?

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

but as my personal opinion, I don’t think she will tbh, because it’s too soon. she still has to make sense of so much and I’m sure her points of view change almost everyday. but I still hope she does and maybe just says whether she wants to say at the time and have it be a healing process for her.

I can totally see how putting out a book can be extremely intimidating, more so than performing again.

whatever happens I’ll be happy.

Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

Why does what I say lie in your stomach? I also do not quote your posts in this thread. A little respect from both sides.

You're showing zero respect to Britney? I'm literally calling you out for acting entitled like Britney should write a book to please and entertain you.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block