Pamela Anderson Takes Control of Her Own Narrative For The First Time In ‘Pamela: A Love Story’ – Watch the Trailer!

Z91

Pamela Anderson is finally telling her story, in her own words.

The 55-year-old Baywatch actress offers a portrait of her own life in a new film being released later this month.

"I blocked that stolen tape out of my life in order to survive. Now that it's all coming up again, I feel sick," she says in the trailer.

Last year Hulu offered a perspective on the ’90s s** tape leak of Pamela Anderson and Tommy Leethrough the miniseries Pam & Tommy. Pamela did not act as a consultant or give her approval for it to be told.

"Why can't we be the heroes of our own life story?" Pamela asks in the newly released trailer. "Maybe I do all the interviews naked. There's no mystery here," she says at the end.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block