Is their friendship over ? The Cade Hudson, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears big drama. (Iconic celebrity friendship of Hollywood close to the end)

I will sayyyyy.....I have been wondering about the relationship ever since Britney seemingly started shading Paris's mom. Or was Selena's mom there at the wedding too? Or maybe its someone else. But she keeps shading someone's mom who was at the wedding and the only notable mom at that party was Kathy Hilton right?

I dunno, i LOVeee Britney but she truly seems immature at times lol maybe it's because I genuinely dislike when ppl handle private or silly matters on social media. I hope she doesn't take that offensively but If I see one more caption about her wedding that essentially is "I sat in the chair while people celebrated me and my big day, how dare they, Sup birds!" I think I'm going to cry lol

I feel soo badddd and guilty to admit this but when I see captions about Selena and/or that dang wedding, part of me is like....  

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Edited by hello70
  • Love 2

I'd be sad if Britney's friendship with Cade is over .... cuz they always had great photos/videos together. Britney always seemed happy around him. As for Paris.... i really don't care. cuz Paris obviously live totally different lives from Britney's....  I just hope Britney doesn't push everyone around her away.....

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block