Where is Britney… serious

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

When you learn how to spell vocalized sis then re comment.

:clownery_makeup_meme:

I’m from the UK. It’s spelled with an S. It’s not my issue some countries butchered the English language to spell it with a Z. 
God, you really are making an *** of yourself. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Edited by rennen2.0
  • Haha 1

Why do we need to know tbh?

There definitly was a time when she was not out and about that much even during her early days or peak and no one was like omg where is she omg OMG about it.

I mean apart from Britney, I feel like this is the problem of social media. Back when even internet was not easily accessable, we just knew everything was fine with no news and we went on with our lives. Now, access to anyone's social life is sooooo easy and people share way to much of themselves, most of the time extremely fake, yet people fall for it. There's no eagerness in waiting and the feeling the flutter, it's so immediate and when it's not, there's a problem.

Britney is probably just at home, dancing in front if a mirror, watching tv and movies, probably doing some painting and playing with her pets and enjoying her damn life. Waking up to see fake rumors about her being at a birthday party, and getting annoyed to explain that she wasn't there, and if she were here, again annoyed by so called 'fans' demanding to know her whereabouts.

Sigh 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, leviathan said:

ok hold your horses, we do not know that for a fact… and since when do we trust TMZ? not feeding the conspiracy but we can’t pretend we know FOR SURE she was there.

she could’ve been, but we don’t know.

I must say, I do have to take the 'L' on this one since it turns out she wasn't there

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

but I still think we shouldn't worry too much that we don't see her in photos all the time. I truly think she's just lowkey lol

• Like 1
10 hours ago, leviathan said:

that or like, she’s trapped in a mental health facility against her will (again) as she exposed a large cabal of criminals and she needs to be eliminated and literally everyone is complicit and they’ll fake her death at some point.

no in-between.

lol also relax babe, she’s fine.

Oh honey I wish we could joke about that but Hollywood is actually notorious for doing what you just described 😭

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block