Where is Britney… serious

1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

Why would Sam give them a picture of her with Cade and Paris? It’s more likely Cade.

But that doesn’t mean Cade, or Sam, is the “source” of every article that appears on TMZ. Tabloid “journalists” will post what they want, when they want, whether their source is reliable or not. And half their sources are likely fictitious. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

That wasn't my question, I'm asking who do you think are these sources close to Britney feeding them?

Clearly Sam seems to be running to TMZ which B hates TMZ so I was asking if it might be him.

:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

In regard to the Cade pic, could be him feeding them in between his feedings.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

That wasn't my question, I'm asking who do you think are these sources close to Britney feeding them?

Clearly Sam seems to be running to TMZ which B hates TMZ so I was asking if it might be him.

They both sell stories lol. Celebrities use TMZ to their advantage in 2007. I’m sure Britney and Sam have called TMZ a few times to (badly lol) clear the air about Britney’s freedom and whereabouts, just like many celebrities call up paps. make no mistake, Britney hates the paps still.

The problem is TMZ was built off of Britney’s money at the height of its popularity. Just remember though, TMZ wants to exist after Jamie and Lou. They’ll take whatever money from whatever source they can get though 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The post of mine which you quoted was making reference as to why I think the picture was provided to TMZ by Cade hence why I responded asking why Sam would provide them that picture. 

I’m well aware of what you asked, and I came back to you with another question,  while giving you my thoughts on their “sources” which ultimately answers your initial question. 

Maybe you have selective reading. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

The post of mine which you quoted was making reference as to why I think the picture was provided to TMZ by Cade hence why I responded asking why Sam would provide them that picture. 

I’m well aware of what you asked, and I came back to you with another question,  while giving you my thoughts on their “sources” which ultimately answers your initial question. 

Maybe you have selective reading. :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

And my response is who do you think these close sources to Britney that are feeding TMZ?

You may have some comprehension issues, so I won't ask you a 3rd time sis.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

And my response is who do you think these close sources to Britney that are feeding TMZ?

You may have some comprehension issues, so I won't ask you a 3rd time sis.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

You’re exhausting. 
I already spoke about sources yet you claim I have comprehension issues. I don’t know who the source is and neither do you.
And as I already implied, there doesn’t even need to be a legitimate source to claim there is one. Tabloid journalists have little to no moral compass, sis.   :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

45 minutes ago, leviathan said:

ok hold your horses, we do not know that for a fact… and since when do we trust TMZ? not feeding the conspiracy but we can’t pretend we know FOR SURE she was there.

she could’ve been, but we don’t know.

For everything that TMZ can be, it does not share fake news or purposefully wrong information. They are an incredibly careful group who vet their information thoroughly before sharing it. However, it's how they share that gets them the attention; they may sensationalise it or exaggerate it. They can't claim something they know is false, that leads to defamation cases, but they can embellish just a smidge.

With that said, TMZ will always have an actual source, so it's important to recognise if there is a bias or leaning to their language that would suggest who this benefits or who the source is.

Tmz might have been heavily used by Team Con before, but they have also had several articles that appear to be from a pro Britney source.

If Britney didn't go, they wouldn't say she did. That would be a false statement. 

41 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

For everything that TMZ can be, it does not share fake news or purposefully wrong information. They are an incredibly careful group who vet their information thoroughly before sharing it. However, it's how they share that gets them the attention; they may sensationalise it or exaggerate it. They can't claim something they know is false, that leads to defamation cases, but they can embellish just a smidge.

With that said, TMZ will always have an actual source, so it's important to recognise if there is a bias or leaning to their language that would suggest who this benefits or who the source is.

Tmz might have been heavily used by Team Con before, but they have also had several articles that appear to be from a pro Britney source.

If Britney didn't go, they wouldn't say she did. That would be a false statement. 

ok, so you may want to check on Britney’s caption? how’s right? TMZ? Or her IG? 

54 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

You’re exhausting. 
I already spoke about sources yet you claim I have comprehension issues. I don’t know who the source is and neither do you.
And as I already implied, there doesn’t even need to be a legitimate source to claim there is one. Tabloid journalists have little to no moral compass, sis.   :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

If I'm exhausting sis go to bed hunni, I never claimed to know however many are speculating it's cade which could be true and or Sam as well.

You may be hypnotized by his D sis but not everyone around here is.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If I'm exhausting sis go to bed hunni, I never claimed to know however many are speculating it's cade which could be true and or Sam as well.

You may be hypnotized by his D sis but not everyone around here is.

When you assume, you make an *** out of yourself. I’ve had my fair share of warning points when I’ve vocalised my opinion of Sam in the past, so don’t come at me with that nonsense assuming I’m blinded by his D. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Edited by rennen2.0

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block