Where is Britney… serious

it is odd we have not seen her, I agree but why does it have to be because of something sinister?

could it be that maybe during the con paps were tipped off to snap photos of her to give the illusion she was normal and free? and now that the con is no more we don’t see her cause no one is tipping off paparazzis? and she’s just probably at home and being normal and happy and doing her thing and enjoying her freedom.

that or like, she’s trapped in a mental health facility against her will (again) as she exposed a large cabal of criminals and she needs to be eliminated and literally everyone is complicit and they’ll fake her death at some point.

no in-between.

lol also relax babe, she’s fine.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, hello70 said:

DUDE SHE WAS JUST AT CADE'S BDAY PARTY. GIVE IT UPPPP

Confused Little Girl GIF

ok hold your horses, we do not know that for a fact… and since when do we trust TMZ? not feeding the conspiracy but we can’t pretend we know FOR SURE she was there.

she could’ve been, but we don’t know.

Edited by leviathan
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, leviathan said:

that or like, she’s trapped in a mental health facility against her will (again) as she exposed a large cabal of criminals and she needs to be eliminated and literally everyone is complicit and they’ll fake her death at some point.

unlikely though. Lou is literally Christian conversion trash. She’s probably lying about being born in New York too. She might have millions, but any second you look her up all allegations against her pop up. 

Hollywood won’t protect Lou for long

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

unlikely though. Lou is literally Christian conversion trash. She’s probably lying about being born in New York too. She might have millions, but any second you look her up all allegations against her pop up. 

Hollywood won’t protect Lou for long

I want them all to suffer!!! tbh not even jail feels like enough.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, leviathan said:

ok hold your horses, we do not know that for a fact… and since when do we trust TMZ? not feeding the conspiracy but we can’t pretend we know FOR SURE she was there.

she could’ve been, but we don’t know.

It has nothing to do with trusting TMZ. They were given a seemingly recent picture of her with Paris and Cade which was likely given to them by Cade… similar to how the video of her and Drew celebrating Hold Me Closer was given to TMZ. I’m no fan of TMZ, but unfortunately having them on her side is better than not. And no-one has any reason to make up an article about Britney being at an event if she wasn’t. Although if Cade was doing a better job he’d have TMZ use flattering pictures of her and not video caps of her mid sentence. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

At the moment I don’t believe there is anything to be majorly concerned about. IMO the woman is trying to heal, and posting dancing videos and old pictures in the process.

I hate this logic that because she’s not pictured by paparazzi, or because she posts old content, that something must be wrong. It seems like everyone just focuses on the old pictures and completely overlooks what she actually says in her captions about healing, feeling anxious, nervous, therapy, having no confidence etc etc.

And it’s even more frustrating because Sam posted a picture of them on Xmas day, prior to that we had pictures of her in restaurants in LA and Mexico. It has not been months and months since she has been seen.

God it is so tiring. Why can’t we just let the woman heal and adjust. 

Edited by rennen2.0
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

It has nothing to do with trusting TMZ. They were given a seemingly recent picture of her with Paris and Cade which was likely given to them by Cade… similar to how the video of her and Drew celebrating Hold Me Closer to TMZ. I’m no fan of TMZ, but unfortunately having them on her side is better than not. And no-one has any reason to make up an article about Britney being at an event if she wasn’t. Although if Cade was doing a better he’d TMZ use flattering pictures of her and not video caps of her mid sentence. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

At the moment I don’t believe there is anything to be majorly concerned about. IMO the woman is trying to heal, and posting dancing videos and old pictures in the process.

I hate this logic that because she’s not pictured by paparazzi, or because she posts old content, that something must be wrong. It seems like everyone just focuses on the old pictures and completely overlooks what she actually says in her captions about healing, feeling anxious, nervous, therapy, having no confidence etc etc.

And it’s even more frustrating because Sam posted a picture of them on Xmas day, prior to that we had pictures of her in restaurants in LA and Mexico. It has not been months and months since she has been seen.

God it is so tiring. Why can’t we just let the woman heal and adjust. 

I agree with you, trust me; I think she’s living her life low key. but still my point remains; we don’t know “for sure” she was there. so let’s just not say things we don’t know about as facts was my point.

no second or hidden message or fueling conspiracy theories. but yeah we just don’t know for sure. that’s it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

I agree with you, trust me; I think she’s living her life low key. but still my point remains; we don’t know “for sure” she was there. so let’s just not say things we don’t know about as facts was my point.

no second or hidden message or fueling conspiracy theories. but yeah we just don’t know for sure. that’s it.

I get you, but I do believe it’s more likely that she was there than not tbh, and that picture from last week, last month, last year, whenever, was given to TMZ to go along with their “exclusive”. 

• Love 1
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

I get you, but I do believe it’s more likely that she was there than not tbh, and that picture from last week, last month, last year, whenever, was given to TMZ to go along with their “exclusive”. 

Who do you think is TMZ close Britney sources? They keep saying sources close to Britney.

Is Sam feeding them. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 3
Just now, rennen2.0 said:

yeah me too, and it’s paris and cade, it’s probably the most comfortable she’ll ever be from what we know. I feel she went; I hope she went!!!

I can understand that people are worried but we should stop this.

I believe that Britney doesn't want paparazzi photos and she does anything to avoid them. Also she may someday delete her social media and never post anything.

Britney is free (legal papers proof that) and we know she has people in her life that she has chosen herself.

We should respect her privacy.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who do you think is TMZ close Britney sources? They keep saying sources close to Britney.

Is Sam feeding them. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Why would Sam give them a picture of her with Cade and Paris? It’s more likely Cade.

But that doesn’t mean Cade, or Sam, is the “source” of every article that appears on TMZ. Tabloid “journalists” will post what they want, when they want, whether their source is reliable or not. And half their sources are likely fictitious. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block