Ellen DeGeneres goes viral for bullying Taylor

Idk about y’all but I can’t think of anyone who likes to play the victim more than Taylor Swift. This is a prime example. 

I see nothing wrong with Ellen’s questions given the type of the show it established itself to be for like 2 decades. This is taylor going to a nightclub and expecting priest instead of a DJ, and having the audacity to complain about it.

Edited by bas che
  • Love 3

The comments are quite over the top if I’m being real. While disrespectful perhaps, I don’t think it’s that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. People knew what they could get themselves into going on the show and at the end of the day, I do think Taylor came out more successful than ever even if her music can be quite basic a lot of the time :ehidk_britney_um_eek:.

The whole controversy around ellen is not how she treated rich celebrities, genuinely, although, Taylor does look visibly irritated here, not in a omg I must remove myself from them kind of way. It’s worse lol, it’s because her staff says she treated them like **** and that it was a toxic work environment. People love to forget about the working class. It has very little to do with how she treated celebrities in my opinion. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bas che said:

Idk about y’all but I can’t think of anyone who likes to play the victim more than Taylor Swift. This is a prime example. 

I see nothing wrong with Ellen’s questions given the type of the show it established itself to be for like 2 decades. This is taylor going to a nightclub and expecting priest instead of a DJ, and having the audacity to complain about it.

Exactly. Taylor really has main character syndrome and it's kinda cringe to watch.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Ellen has always been nice to the big stars that she needs, and then embarrasses and makes fun of the new stars and the stars that need her for the exposure.

Dakota Fanning really ended it and ever since she gloriously destroyed her.

Wasn't it Dakota Johnson? Also, I really want you to pin me down with those king-sized arms. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Haha 1

Oh please it's so obvious that Taylor was in on the jokes. Ellen is never that rude to her guests unless the celeb she's interviewing was told ahead of time. 

Like yeah we know Ellen was a rude ***** to her staff, but she was always respectful of her guests. Don't mistake an in-joke for rude behavior.

On 1/9/2023 at 2:27 PM, Mayenaise said:

How gorgeous was she?! 

Also I'm not jumping in the Helen hate bandwagon... This is quite obviously comedy why are we trying to cancel somebody for no reason? 

And its been ongoing for a few years now... Lots of celebs are divas backstage, and I saw another clip of someone claiming she was "bullying" Kim K because she threw a spider at her. 

I cannot with the snowflake generation :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

It's not comedy, it might be funny but she's making her guests feel uncomfortable which is wrong

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block