Ellen DeGeneres goes viral for bullying Taylor

3 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Literally the clip I posted in the first post

Oops, I scrolled to the article of Emily Ratajkowski :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Alright, I watched it. She has not name dropped Ellen here but sure, you could connect it to that moment. I dont know how her other interviews went but who knows if it really was about Ellen?

12 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

How gorgeous was she?! 

Also I'm not jumping in the Helen hate bandwagon... This is quite obviously comedy why are we trying to cancel somebody for no reason? 

And its been ongoing for a few years now... Lots of celebs are divas backstage, and I saw another clip of someone claiming she was "bullying" Kim K because she threw a spider at her. 

I cannot with the snowflake generation :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

How gorgeous was she?! 

Also I'm not jumping in the Helen hate bandwagon... This is quite obviously comedy why are we trying to cancel somebody for no reason? 

And its been ongoing for a few years now... Lots of celebs are divas backstage, and I saw another clip of someone claiming she was "bullying" Kim K because she threw a spider at her. 

I cannot with the snowflake generation :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Back when I thought Do You Want To Come Over will be a single because it was played on Ellen :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 1

The comments on this tweet are extremely exaggerated, very dramatic... we truly live surrounded by the glass generation.

First, it doesn't make sense to assume that she was referring 100% to Ellen, since everyone said the same thing about Taylor, and that her songs always referred to her ex on duty.

If you went to Ellen's show, you knew in advance what you were going to find, apparently Taylor didn't have the maturity or the necessary humor to follow those jokes... I don't know, I don't see it so serious as they try to make it out to be. 

It really doesn't make sense to dig into old videos, TV and humor weren't the same and you can't judge someone like that as if they were current.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block