Adam Blackstone talks about working with Rihanna on curating the perfect setlist for her Super Bowl halftime

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Adam Blackstone talks to Rolling Stone on working with Rihanna for her Super Bowl show:

“We’re coming up with the setlist together because everybody who is a Rihanna fan has their different moments of who Rihanna is to them...We want to try to give a little bit to everybody"

Name drop the Riri songs that you demand to be on set list! 

adam-blackstone.jpg?w=1600&h=900&crop=1
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Adam Blackstone on collaborating with Rihanna on her upcoming Super Bowl show, his debut solo album, and why...

6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

How long ago did this interview take place because it’s crazy for her to just now start preparing for the show. Some acts spend months prior working on a halftime show. 

She needs to repent before taking on the global stage 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Stefani said:

No shade, but is there anything Rihanna does by herself? It seems like she has help from literally everyone in the music industry when it comes to writing songs, producing songs, making performance setlists, etc. I bet she doesn't even choose her own outfits by herself. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Girl, don’t say this when we Stan Britney lol. You can be a revolutionary regardless of all that. As Britney said, you have to work with the best people to make timeless music 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Like 1

Hmmm this is a good question. I have been there for all of Rihanna’s eras and there was never a time I wasn’t into it. 

that being said, I don’t feel particularly connected to any era. Like if she didn’t do a song from any certain album I wouldn’t care that much.. 

I love a good nod to the roots so I’d be into Pon De Replay or Shut Up & Drive. I could see her paying dust to those earlier eras tho. I guess we’ll see! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, MX3 said:

Hmmm this is a good question. I have been there for all of Rihanna’s eras and there was never a time I wasn’t into it. 

that being said, I don’t feel particularly connected to any era. Like if she didn’t do a song from any certain album I wouldn’t care that much.. 

I love a good nod to the roots so I’d be into Pon De Replay or Shut Up & Drive. I could see her paying dust to those earlier eras tho. I guess we’ll see! 

No, seriously! Same!!! Especially the bold/underlined part. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block