My thoughts about Britney on Instagram Live

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m not telling her what to do I’m clearly explaining that when she does these things these are the consequences that she’s been facing online as a celebrity in a public figure she has every right to do what she wants to do I’m not telling you what she should or shouldn’t do I’m saying these are what the consequences are and if you want to go in peace and you don’t want opinions and you don’t want comments that you don’t do what she’s been doing it’s as simple as that

what consequences? britney doesn't care about the scrutiny or conspiracies and that eats the theorists up. she lets y'all talk your nonsense and pays you no mind posting what she wants when she wants. 

1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Don't even bother with debating that user any longer sis, they know they are wrong but just can't admit it and that's why they are writing paragraphs of bull**** that is mostly nonsense and isn't even spelled correctly.

right? i've gone back and forth with them on more than one occasion and usually it's better than this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, easy said:

no it IS an opinion. it doesn't matter if others share your opinion, it's still an opinion. 

you ARE telling her how to behave. saying if she doesn't want ___ don't do ___ is telling her what she should/shouldn't do based on YOUR opinion :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

No one is forcing her to do something she doesn't want to, as we don't have that power, but people still have the right to comment just like she has the right to post what she pleases.

Enough with your manipulative bs, bot! You seem way more offended by all of this than Britney. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Catalin
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Catalin said:

No one is forcing her to do something she doesn't want to, as we don't have that power, but people still have the right to comment just like she has the right to post what she pleases.

Enough with your manipulative bs, bot! You seem way offended by all of this than Britney. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

obviously no one is forcing her to do it, but making demands that she should ain't a cute look for you. britney has no responsibility to clear up rumors conspiracy theorists have created about her. period. 

• Like 1

Britney is too anxious to go live. She probably don't want to deal with all the insane people out there and their endless questions. Sam desperately tried to go live many times. She didn't share any new content long time. All of her recent posts is just a recycled pics and videos. I want to believe she is pregnant and spending time at home and avoiding paparazzi or she became too depressed and getting some kinda treatment. 

• Love 1

I think the conspiracies are continuing to grow among fans because for the longest time people believed her alleged mental health issues were “made up” and so now they’re having a hard time confronting the fact that two things were likely true all along: The CON is in fact horrible and an absolute abuse of Britney’s civil liberties and rights AND Britney also clearly has a legitimate mental health situation. That doesn’t mean she deserves the CON, it just means it is what it is. Personally, I don’t really buy into the current conspiracies because back in 2006/2007 I had already suspected and accepted that Britney had a deeper MH issue, before the CON had even began.

But Because Britney has CHOSEN to go through her current personal situation publicly on social media, OF COURSE people are going to speculate and come up with stupid theories. Especially those who never fully grasped the reality of who Britney really is: A sweet, amazing talented human being but a human being nonetheless. A person with her own issues like every single one of us. I wish people would accept it already and stop making up conspiracies to explain away the obvious. in the meantime, as long as she uses her social media the way she does (her absolute right), OF COURSE ppl will talk. I feel we need to Get over it already and just support her best we can while wait out the storm while she’s on the path to getting well.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, britneyluv said:

How did Britney attempt to put the rumors to rest? 

She was in a cage with a gun at her head back then. She is free now.

I don't want to see her go IG LIVE just to satisfy the trolls though. Any trash comments she would read would not be good for her mental and emotional health. And there's a big chance she might lash out. So it would be best to just IGNORE them and protect her peace. However, I kept on saying back then, instead of doing an Oprah or any TV interviews where networks would just milk her as a "stint", I'd rather watch her go LIVE on IG YT of FB and answer selected, but unfiltered questions.

10 hours ago, britbritlove said:

She was in a cage with a gun at her head back then. She is free now.

I don't want to see her go IG LIVE just to satisfy the trolls though. Any trash comments she would read would not be good for her mental and emotional health. And there's a big chance she might lash out. So it would be best to just IGNORE them and protect her peace. However, I kept on saying back then, instead of doing an Oprah or any TV interviews where networks would just milk her as a "stint", I'd rather watch her go LIVE on IG YT of FB and answer selected, but unfiltered questions.

Ok first, me coming back to this thread I created after some late night thoughts has me like :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

But I totally get what you're saying and I think it's a valid point. However, even though she is free now (and I really do believe she is) I also think she's struggling with a new reality and everything she says or does is once again under a microscope. I feel like if she really wanted to go live, she would. For example, take this video she posted after she got out of the conservatorship:

She's coherent, engaged, and has something to say that she wants people to hear. Since the cship, she seems very self conscious about how she comes across. My point was that she presently may not be in the right state of mind (from her perspective) to go live and doesn't want to say anything until she thinks she can get her point across in a way she believes people will understand. 

• Love 1
On 12/30/2022 at 2:57 AM, halfdressed said:

Misleading. 

Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

I legit created this topic/title late at night after

Drunk That 70S Show GIF by PeacockTV

Truly did NOT mean to be misleading, just wanted to spark some discussion. Sorry if the title got people excited/nervous but wow, can't imagine how Britney feels knowing that every word she posts likely reaches people in ways she never intended then has to deal with the fallout :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block