My thoughts about Britney on Instagram Live

52 minutes ago, easy said:

i already said you can discuss whatever you want to discuss. it's the demand that britney does xyz to satisfy the need to know every detail of her life that's wrong. britney posting ***** does not make it ok for us to then say go live and prove you're not locked up somewhere!!!!!! 

What demand? I haven’t seen anybody demand her I’ve seen people comment and talk about if she did go live and we were able to see her would smooth things. It’s strange that you don’t think absolutely anything is strange if you want to turn a blind eye to everything that’s your prerogative.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What demand? I haven’t seen anybody demand her I’ve seen people comment and talk about if she did go live and we were able to see her would smooth things. It’s strange that you don’t think absolutely anything is strange if you want to turn a blind eye to everything that’s your prerogative.

then you didn't pay attention to her instagram comments. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

When you see her comments most I see are asking if she’s okay, or questions on if she’s free.

yes and plenty telling her to go live and prove she's this or that. that's the point! people became too comfortable thinking they are entitled to every aspect of britney's life, they're not! whether the concern is genuine or not. britney has expressed on at least two occasions she does not like to go live, so why keep talking about it? why keep asking for her to do it? as you said, it would "smooth things over" but britney is not responsible for "smoothing things over" because the things that need to be "smoother over" were created by people that do not respect her boundaries of what she is and is not willing to share. 

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

yes and plenty telling her to go live and prove she's this or that. that's the point! people became too comfortable thinking they are entitled to every aspect of britney's life, they're not! whether the concern is genuine or not. britney has expressed on at least two occasions she does not like to go live, so why keep talking about it? why keep asking for her to do it? as you said, it would "smooth things over" but britney is not responsible for "smoothing things over" because the things that need to be "smoother over" were created by people that do not respect her boundaries of what she is and is not willing to share. 

Again what are the boundaries when somebody continuously stokes the flames by going online posting nude photos posting the same stuff over and over again talking reckless about Jack-in-the-Box employees everything’s OK when Britney  does it but when anybody else does it, it becomes a problem it’s the hypocrisy for me people all of a sudden want to draw the line when it comes to Brit but when it comes to anybody else it’s free game.

All I’m saying is if somebody wants privacy to heal and if somebody wants to be left alone they don’t run to Instagram and Twitter for attention by getting naked and talking reckless.

• Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Again what are the boundaries when somebody continuously stokes the flames by going online posting nude photos posting the same stuff over and over again talking reckless about Jack-in-the-Box employees everything’s OK when Britney  does it but when anybody else does it, it becomes a problem it’s the hypocrisy for me people all of a sudden want to draw the line when it comes to Brit but when it comes to anybody else it’s free game.

All I’m saying is if somebody wants privacy to heal and if somebody wants to be left alone they don’t run to Instagram and Twitter for attention by getting naked and talking reckless.

why does someone posting nude photos mean they are inviting people to ask if they're ok and to go live and prove it? what about posting ***** indicates someone isn't ok? discuss what she posts, not what you've concluded based on her posts. 

Just now, easy said:

why does someone posting nude photos mean they are inviting people to ask if they're ok and to go live and prove it? what about posting ***** indicates someone isn't ok? discuss what she posts, not what you've concluded based on her posts. 

I’m not saying  her posing nude specifically dictates certain questions that she should be asked what I’m saying is if you want to have privacy and you want to heal and you don’t wanna be bothered you don’t run the Instagram and Twitter for attention those are the kind of posts that have people causing conspiracy theories and asking certain questions because of her behaviors.

A person that wants privacy in a person that wants to heal and be left alone doesn’t reach for attention on social media.

• Love 2

I’m not saying  her posing nude specifically dictates certain questions that she should be asked what I’m saying is if you want to have privacy and you want to heal and you don’t wanna be bothered you don’t run the Instagram and Twitter for attention those are the kind of posts that have people causing conspiracy theories and asking certain questions because of her behaviors.

A person that wants privacy in a person that wants to heal and be left alone doesn’t reach for attention on social media.

that's your opinion. britney is healing how she wants to heal. making posts about her pain, her anger, whatever else doesn't give anyone the right to a) tell her to stop, b) give her unsolicited advice and c) demand she does xyz in order to appease them. she is sharing what she wants to share, she's not responsible for how people take that and in turn try to invade her life. people need to have more accountability for THEIR actions, instead of putting the blame on britney. 

4 minutes ago, easy said:

that's your opinion. britney is healing how she wants to heal. making posts about her pain, her anger, whatever else doesn't give anyone the right to a) tell her to stop, b) give her unsolicited advice and c) demand she does xyz in order to appease them. she is sharing what she wants to share, she's not responsible for how people take that and in turn try to invade her life. people need to have more accountability for THEIR actions, instead of putting the blame on britney. 

Brit is a public figure sis every celebrity that is out there and anybody who is on social media and posting publicly is putting themselves out there for public comment and scrutiny.

When any of us post on our Instagram accounts, Twitter accounts or Facebook accounts are we asking people for specific opinions we post what we wanna post and people comment and say what they wanna say on it and ask what they want to ask that goes for all of us.

She has been in this business for over two decades and she knows that when she does things like this it’s gonna cause media attention it’s gonna cause people to pry and it’s gonna cause her to be all over the tabloids the magazines and in the news she can do whatever she wants with her pain and her anger online however if she wants to help privately it’s better if she didn’t do that kind of stuff because it causes this kind of attention.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2

Brit is a public figure sis every celebrity that is out there and anybody who is on social media and posting publicly is putting themselves out there for public comment and scrutiny.

When any of us post on our Instagram accounts, Twitter accounts or Facebook accounts are we asking people for specific opinions we post what we wanna post and people comment and say what they wanna say on it and ask what they want to ask that goes for all of us.

She has been in this business for over two decades and she knows that when she does things like this it’s gonna cause media attention it’s gonna cause people to pry and it’s gonna cause her to be all over the tabloids the magazines and in the news she can do whatever she wants with her pain and her anger online however if she wants to help privately it’s better if she didn’t do that kind of stuff because it causes this kind of attention.

yes and it's not her responsibility to bend to the public's will and do something she has stated she is not comfortable doing. it's not her responsibility to clear up conspiracy rumors created because people need to fill in the blanks between what she's posted and what she has not. that's THEIR issue, not britney's. 

3 minutes ago, easy said:

yes and it's not her responsibility to bend to the public's will and do something she has stated she is not comfortable doing. it's not her responsibility to clear up conspiracy rumors created because people need to fill in the blanks between what she's posted and what she has not. that's THEIR issue, not britney's. 

I’m not saying she has to bend to the public will I’m saying her actions and posting on public platforms and doing the things she does is what’s causing a lot of the conspiracy and people to ask questions if she shut that down and stopped doing the media attention stuff online she could heal in peace and have more of a private life however when she does the opposite it seems as though she doesn’t want to be that private.

Sorry not sorry sis but she cannot have it both ways she can’t run to Public platforms  and do the things that she does and not have anybody comment give opinions or ask questions she’s a public figure whether it’s right or it’s wrong that’s the world of celebrity and social media!

The comments on her Instagram Are finally turned off which goes to show that she’s aware that what she’s posting and what she’s doing is causing an uproar and she continues to do it therefore she Stokes flames.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2

I’m not saying she has to bend to the public will I’m saying her actions and posting on public platforms and doing the things she does is what’s causing a lot of the conspiracy and people to ask questions if she shut that down and stopped doing the media attention stuff online she could heal in peace and have more of a private life however when she does the opposite it seems as though she doesn’t want to be that private.

Sorry not sorry sis but she cannot have it both ways she can’t run to Publix out forms and do the things that she does not have anybody comment give opinions or ask questions she’s a public figure whether it’s right or it’s wrong that’s the world of celebrity.

we're just going around in circles now :orangu_orangutan_ape:

yes she can and should be allowed to post whatever she wants to post without people trying to invade her life. it's weird you think you're entitled to more than what she wants to give. 

2 minutes ago, easy said:

we're just going around in circles now :orangu_orangutan_ape:

yes she can and should be allowed to post whatever she wants to post without people trying to invade her life. it's weird you think you're entitled to more than what she wants to give. 

I’m not saying I’m entitled or anybody’s entitled to what somebody’s willing to give I’m saying if somebody wants privacy they should not be going on an online platform doing the things that she does if she doesn’t want media attention she’s a celebrity! 

Stop pretending that Brit is above everybody else in this entire universe every celebrity reality star and even us that aren’t famous get scrutinized online it’s just the way that it is she cannot have it both ways and if she does that stuff and continues to do it it’s gonna cause media attention.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m not saying I’m entitled or anybody’s entitled to what somebody’s willing to give I’m saying if somebody wants privacy they should not be going on an online platform doing the things that she does if she doesn’t want media attention she’s a celebrity! 

Stop pretending that Brit is above everybody else in this entire universe every celebrity reality star and even us that aren’t famous get scrutinized online it’s just the way that it is she cannot have it both ways and if she does that stuff and continues to do it it’s gonna cost me the attention.

that's your opinion though. britney shares what she wants to share. period. asking for more is not ok. asking questions about what she's shared and why is asking for more than what she has shared. it's invading her privacy and disrespecting her boundaries. 

i'm not discussing scrutiny. i'm discussing people that are actively creating conspiracy around britney and then demanding she proves them wrong. she doesn't have to, and her posting whatever she wants to post doesn't give anyone the ok to create conspiracy and then demand she disprove them. that goes for ANY celeb.

Just now, easy said:

that's your opinion though. britney shares what she wants to share. period. asking for more is not ok. asking questions about what she's shared and why is asking for more than what she has shared. it's invading her privacy and disrespecting her boundaries. 

i'm not discussing scrutiny. i'm discussing people that are actively creating conspiracy around britney and then demanding she proves them wrong. she doesn't have to, and her posting whatever she wants to post doesn't give anyone the ok to create conspiracy and then demand she disprove them. that goes for ANY celeb.

I’m not talking about the demands and I’m not talking about that side of it I’m talking about when she goes online and she post this stuff if you want privacy to heal and you don’t want the media attention if you don’t want scrutiny and you don’t want people all up in your business and the best thing to do would be to run to an online platform and pull the stones as a popstar in a celebrity at the world is watching her if you don’t want to be bothered. 

Again you can’t go online and get naked and talk reckless to the public and not expect opinions questions or scrutiny.

• Love 2

If she went live the conspiracy theorists would then say she was forced and Sam was behind the camera pointing a gun at her. They will never be satisfied by anything and will continue to hound Britney for the rest of her life. I'm glad she doesn't pander to their pathetic behaviour and just allows them to waste their time obsessing over her every thought and movement.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I’m not talking about the demands and I’m not talking about that side of it I’m talking about when she goes online and she post this stuff if you want privacy to heal and you don’t want the media attention if you don’t want scrutiny and you don’t want people all up in your business and the best thing to do would be to run to an online platform and pull the stones as a popstar in a celebrity at the world is watching her if you don’t want to be bothered. 

Again you can’t go online and get naked and talk reckless to the public and not expect opinions questions or scrutiny.

i see you want to keep blaming the victim and that's your prerogative. i'm not going to keep engaging in this conversation. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

i see you want to keep blaming the victim and that's your prerogative. i'm not going to keep engaging in this conversation. 

Who is blaming the victim I’m letting you know what the facts are the facts are as a public figure and a celebrity regardless of who you are when you go to Public platforms and social media you get judged and you get scrutinized, the same thing happens to even us I don’t understand why that’s so difficult for you to understand.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Stop pretending that Brit is above everybody else in this entire universe every celebrity reality star and even us that aren’t famous get scrutinized online it’s just the way that it is she cannot have it both ways and if she does that stuff and continues to do it it’s gonna cause media attention.

Oh come on this is total BS.

You know full well that Britney is subject to a different level of scrutiny and harassment to other celebrities. You really think that if any other celebrity posted a picture and it wasn't in their new house that would spawn a million conspiracy theories about how they are actually dead or being held captive? No, it wouldn't. Nobody would care. You really think that any other celebrity would have their husband or wife harassed to the level that Sam is simply because they don't go on Instagram Live, just like how every other celebrity of her stature doesn't? Do you really think other celebrities would have TikTok accounts dedicated to "proving" that Britney is a CGI character on a green screen because you can see a tiny amount of green reflection in her glasses?

When other celebrities post naked pictures it's "empowering" and celebrated, when Britney does it she's crazy and needs to have her rights taken away from her.

Don't act like there isn't a double standard when it comes to Britney, because there absolutely is and everyone who isn't delusional can see it.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Who is blaming the victim I’m letting you know what the facts are the facts are as a public figure and a celebrity regardless of who you are when you go to Public platforms and social media you get judged and you get scrutinized, the same thing happens to even us I don’t understand why that’s so difficult for you to understand.

YOU are saying britney shouldn't post ____ if she doesn't want ____ and that is blaming the victim and i don't see how YOU don't understand that! it doesn't matter if she's a celebrity or not. britney is NOT responsible for how the public reacts to her. THE PUBLIC is responsible for THEIR reactions. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block