My thoughts about Britney on Instagram Live

50 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

So I know it's a weird time with nobody quite knowing exactly what's going on with Britney. However, the whole "why doesn't she just go live to show us she's ok" doesn't hold water.

Remember when we all thought that she cancelled Domination to deal with Jamie's illness, then checked into a wellness facility on her own volition so she could have some "me time"? And everyone was worried since things just weren't making sense? How did Britney attempt to put the rumors to rest? 

And we later found out she was committed to this craphole against her will and she says she's still recovering from what they did to her there. So why do people think her going on Instagram Live will be some huge revelation as to her state of mind? Sam went on Live, didn't show her face, asked if she wanted to go on, and she said no. Half her fans think he invaded her privacy, yet half her fans want her to make a statement to ease their worries regardless of whether it's what she wants.

All I'm saying is, it's normal to ask questions about whether she is ok since it mostly comes from a good place. But nothing she can do will satisfy the crazy conspiracy theorists, so let's just give Brit some space to deal with whatever issues she needs to in whatever way is best for her, and let's stop demanding she proves her sanity on everybody else's terms. 

Britney Spears Kiss GIF

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2

Britney turned off her comments so I'm sure that is helping.

Perez is banned again on Tik Tok, and as long as Britney is fueling the fire the smoke won't clear.

I always find it interesting the people that seem to claim that they hate the conspiracy theories and all that kind of talk are the same ones that are creating the threads and talking about it lol.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Like 6

you're right but these conspiracy theory people don't actually care about britney and what she wants if we're being real, they like drinking the kool-aid

i don't think there's any way for her to get them to stop besides reverting back to perfect pop star mode; if she responds frankly to the theories they'll find something wrong with her response, they'll say sam forced her into it or something :clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by edamamebeans
  • Like 7
14 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

you're right but these conspiracy theory people don't actually care about britney and what she wants if we're being real, they like drinking the kool-aid

i don't think there's any way for her to get them to stop besides reverting back to perfect pop star mode; if she responds frankly to the theories they'll find something wrong with her response, they'll say sam forced her into it or something :clownery_makeup_meme:

I agree with you, people thought that once free she would backtrack to the pop star persona and pull a "Baby one more time" level era... lol 

She's just doing what she wants to and people are upset because they wanted her back as a performer. So the only logical explaination for them is conspiracy theory... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

I agree with you, people thought that once free she would backtrack to the pop star persona and pull a "Baby one more time" level era... lol 

She's just doing what she wants to and people are upset because they wanted her back as a performer. So the only logical explaination for them is conspiracy theory... :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

it’s none of that.. I think some of us are not sure things are good and we’re traumatized. 99-04 is never happening again that ship sailed, and I don’t think anyone expects that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

exactly! there is nothing britney can do at this point to stop the conspiracies. and it's not her responsibility to "prove" herself to anyone. especially a bunch of people who was creepily inserted themselves into her life and are demanding she do so. i don't remember if it was here or on twitter— but i saw someone say the conspiracies are a result of people withdrawing from their addiction to britney and it's so true. people got too comfortable thinking they should know every aspect of her life, and now that she is rightfully trying to have some privacy they don't know how to handle it. 

• Like 6
27 minutes ago, easy said:

exactly! there is nothing britney can do at this point to stop the conspiracies. and it's not her responsibility to "prove" herself to anyone. especially a bunch of people who was creepily inserted themselves into her life and are demanding she do so. i don't remember if it was here or on twitter— but i saw someone say the conspiracies are a result of people withdrawing from their addiction to britney and it's so true. people got too comfortable thinking they should know every aspect of her life, and now that she is rightfully trying to have some privacy they don't know how to handle it. 

I think the conservatorship hid her life for 13 years so people are definitely craving Britney especially now that she’s free.

In my opinion if you want privacy you don’t go online posting photos of yourself constantly nude and talking about personal things if you don’t want people to chatter about it.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think the conservatorship hid her life for 13 years so people are definitely craving Britney especially now that she’s free.

In my opinion if you want privacy you don’t go online posting photos of yourself constantly nude and talking about personal things if you don’t want people to chatter about it.

well that's like saying don't wear revealing clothing and expect to not get assaulted. don't blame the victim (britney) for people's inability to respect her boundaries. she can post whatever she wants, and we can discuss whatever we'd like. but making demands that she should do xyz to satisfy our needs is the problem. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, easy said:

well that's like saying don't wear revealing clothing and expect to not get assaulted. don't blame the victim (britney) for people's inability to respect her boundaries. she can post whatever she wants, and we can discuss whatever we'd like. but making demands that she should do xyz to satisfy our needs is the problem. 

Giving opinions is a lot different than assault sweetie. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Giving opinions is a lot different than assault sweetie. 

it's the same concept sweetie. don't blame britney for your inability to respect her boundaries. her posting on instagram isn't an invitation to speculate about her life and what she isn't sharing.

5 hours ago, britneyluv said:

So I know it's a weird time with nobody quite knowing exactly what's going on with Britney. However, the whole "why doesn't she just go live to show us she's ok" doesn't hold water.

Remember when we all thought that she cancelled Domination to deal with Jamie's illness, then checked into a wellness facility on her own volition so she could have some "me time"? And everyone was worried since things just weren't making sense? How did Britney attempt to put the rumors to rest? 

And we later found out she was committed to this craphole against her will and she says she's still recovering from what they did to her there. So why do people think her going on Instagram Live will be some huge revelation as to her state of mind? Sam went on Live, didn't show her face, asked if she wanted to go on, and she said no. Half her fans think he invaded her privacy, yet half her fans want her to make a statement to ease their worries regardless of whether it's what she wants.

All I'm saying is, it's normal to ask questions about whether she is ok since it mostly comes from a good place. But nothing she can do will satisfy the crazy conspiracy theorists, so let's just give Brit some space to deal with whatever issues she needs to in whatever way is best for her, and let's stop demanding she proves her sanity on everybody else's terms. 

Britney Spears Kiss GIF

K

18 minutes ago, easy said:

it's the same concept sweetie. don't blame britney for your inability to respect her boundaries. her posting on instagram isn't an invitation to speculate about her life and what she isn't sharing.

I think you have it twisted sis giving an opinion an actual salt is two very different things those parallels like you’re trying to force into one thing is that the same.

Social media and public postings are an absolute invitation for people to comment give their opinions and talk about it if people don’t wanna be talked about and I don’t want opinions they shouldn’t post publicly especially controversial stuff that she posts.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think you have it twisted sis giving an opinion an actual salt is two very different things those parallels like you’re trying to force into one thing is that the same.

Social media and public postings are an absolute invitation for people to comment give their opinions and talk about it if people don’t wanna be talked about and I don’t want opinions they shouldn’t post publicly especially controversial stuff that she posts.

i already said you can discuss whatever you want to discuss. it's the demand that britney does xyz to satisfy the need to know every detail of her life that's wrong. britney posting ***** does not make it ok for us to then say go live and prove you're not locked up somewhere!!!!!! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block